Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

45 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Aye a prefer Cf but can play a few as well mateĀ 

Haha always need some utility players in a squad mate welcome to play when ye can

I only played fifa 14's pro clubs for a while and haven't touched it since I play UT but I will give it a shot.

14 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Wonā€™t be most peoples cup of tea unless you like superheroes or openworld games but Spider-Man is class the graphics are unrealĀ 

Birthday on Sunday so hoping to pick this up in a few days if I've got the extra cash. Always loved the older games, and a big Spider-Man fan. Huge fan of the Ratchet & Clank series too, same developers (InsomniacĀ Games).

7 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Birthday on Sunday so hoping to pick this up in a few days if I've got the extra cash. Always loved the older games, and a big Spider-Man fan. Huge fan of the Ratchet & Clank series too, same developers (InsomniacĀ Games).

Insomniac have knocked it out the park mateĀ 

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Probably pick it up next week at some point, toyed with the idea of getting it early but couldn't justify payingĀ double for it when I would hardly have got a shot anywayĀ :lol:

Same here. Last year I waited until October and picked it up for Ā£33 from Argos

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Same here. Last year I waited until October and picked it up for Ā£33 from Argos

Ive got the last couple of years think 2k17 I waited until Christmas and got it for Ā£25, couldn't wait last year and bought it when it was first out, shopto are doing 2k19 for Ā£43.

Spider-Man is genuinely one of the best games Iā€™ve ever played.

Itā€™sĀ taken them 14 years to make one that can be considered of the same class as Spider-Man 2, and this one has probably eclipsed it. Spider-Man 2 does have nostalgia on itā€™sĀ side, but this for me is one of the best open world games there has ever been.

The movement is so fluid and the combat so fun. Yes it owes a lot to the Arkham games, but so many games took inspiration from them. This is the only one of those games that can be considered as good if not better.

Just completed the main story on Spider-Man itā€™s fantastic , anyone who completes it make sure you watch all of both credit scenes thereā€™s loads of sequel bait.

Just got loads of side missions and costumes to unlock now brilliant game, have a few ideas for New Game plus after I re do God of War I think.

15 hours ago, Marky. said:

Spider-Man is genuinely one of the best games Iā€™ve ever played.

Itā€™sĀ taken them 14 years to make one that can be considered of the same class as Spider-Man 2, and this one has probably eclipsed it. Spider-Man 2 does have nostalgia on itā€™sĀ side, but this for me is one of the best open world games there has ever been.

The movement is so fluid and the combat so fun. Yes it owes a lot to the Arkham games, but so many games took inspiration from them. This is the only one of those games that can be considered as good if not better.

I watched many a true nerd play this yesterday and it looks really good but I don't know anything about superheroes or comic crap is the story separate so it can be enjoyed as a game?

20 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I watched many a true nerd play this yesterday and it looks really good but I don't know anything about superheroes or comic crap is the story separate so it can be enjoyed as a game?

If this was your first ever spider-man ā€œexperienceā€ you would still be fine , this is set in its own version and heā€™s been Spider-Man for 8 years already, but the gist is the same gotĀ bit by radioactive spider and uncle Ben got shot etc etc.

its an original story and the gameplay is fluid as fuck , you should be fine.

10 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

If this was your first ever spider-man ā€œexperienceā€ you would still be fine , this is set in its own version and heā€™s been Spider-Man for 8 years already, but the gist is the same gotĀ bit by radioactive spider and uncle Ben got shot etc etc.

its an original story and the gameplay is fluid as fuck , you should be fine.

Someone shot the rice guy?