Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Mate its very easy to learn controls are basic. It is a good laugh. Can get it for 25 quid the now. It's worth it and easy to just jump on for 10 minutes or end up playing for hours.

Tch, I can barely spare £25 for food atm, heh. Sucks as there's quite a few cheap titles I would've picked up during this sale. Maybe sometime down the line I'll have a crack at it though. 

1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

No been on it for a few weeks just been blasting Cod but I was really enjoying it am sure there’s been a new update since that’s added in stuff Ye can pretend to be a bush and that ?? definitely worth a bash though 

Superb.

@Rfc52 does this in real life with lamps and other household items so he’ll feel right at home.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/12/2017 at 11:36, lidorfc said:

The online is kinda shite eh? :lol:

No wonder it was reduced to 18 pound!

Do the challenges, their pretty decent, to get yourself used to the cars and bulk up your garage.. online can be a pain but qualify high enough up the grid and you'll more or less keep away from the trash and bash mob.

1 hour ago, Cadman said:

Do the challenges, their pretty decent, to get yourself used to the cars and bulk up your garage.. online can be a pain but qualify high enough up the grid and you'll more or less keep away from the trash and bash mob.

it is the whole having to wait about for races that annoys me.

Setting up the cars is confusing as fuck and it’s needed if you want to win online races, I found one set-up online for the Beetle and I do ok in races with it, even better that it’s done up in Rangers crests.

It’s the only game that made me put down GTA online and FIFA.

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Setting up the cars is confusing as fuck and it’s needed if you want to win online races, I found one set-up online for the Beetle and I do ok in races with it, even better that it’s done up in Rangers crests.

It’s the only game that made me put down GTA online and FIFA.

Gta for me.is still the best game of the last 5 years.

I'm on call this week coming and might just play through again 

On 06/12/2017 at 20:42, Rfc52 said:

Gta for me.is still the best game of the last 5 years.

I'm on call this week coming and might just play through again 

I enjoyed it for a few months, then races aside got completely bored of it.

When it first came out, I tried to get back from school pure fast to try complete it :lol:, Spending so long waiting for the heists and hardly touched them.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I enjoyed it for a few months, then races aside got completely bored of it.

When it first came out, I tried to get back from school pure fast to try complete it :lol:, Spending so long waiting for the heists and hardly touched them.

You're only a pup mate. I feel like in grooming you by communicating with you :lol:

On 08/12/2017 at 13:06, BridgeIsBlue said:

Best game of this generation, guaranteed. 

Without even knowing what the shit is about? The hype around this "game" is pretty ridiculous tbh, I could easily seeing it flop (in relation to what's expected). 

Feel like Kojima is gonna be found out with this title. I imagine it'll be seen as one of those "so confusing it's mind blowing" or whatever, a real love-it-or-hate situation. 

7 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Without even knowing what the shit is about? The hype around this "game" is pretty ridiculous tbh, I could easily seeing it flop (in relation to what's expected). 

Feel like Kojima is gonna be found out with this title. I imagine it'll be seen as one of those "so confusing it's mind blowing" or whatever, a real love-it-or-hate situation. 

Death Stranding and TLOU Part Two will be the best. 

Kojima rarely fails when delivering games, TPP being the exception because of the Konami bullshit obviously. 

And Naughty Dog, well there's no explanation needed.