Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

55 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Surely there isn't much to do in a spider man game?

They used to be great. The PS1 game was brilliant but Spider-Man 2 is one of my favourites ever ? so much fun just roaming around. It’s practcally GTA in cosplay. You just swing around New York, there’s usually side missions, things to collect etc. Just a fun game to sink some hours into by just going and exploring. The story is supposed to be good in the new one.

Obviously understand it’s not going to be for everyone, but this new one is supposed to basically be Spider-Man’s answer to the Batman Arkham series.

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

Get Spider-Man on Friday, unless you're not on PS4.

If this game is half as good as Spider-Man 2, I'll need to reconsider my employment...

I'm looking for more of a first player shooter for the PS4, love playing the likes of COD online might borrow the gf brother Battlefield 4 to play.

9 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Looking for new games to play to pass the time till Battlefield and Fifa comes out.

Mrs is away for the Sept weekend and I've completed the campaign mode on COD WW2 and bored of Fifa 18.

Is there any older games similar to COD that people still play online that's worth getting?

Doom?

10 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Looking for new games to play to pass the time till Battlefield and Fifa comes out.

Mrs is away for the Sept weekend and I've completed the campaign mode on COD WW2 and bored of Fifa 18.

Is there any older games similar to COD that people still play online that's worth getting?

get a bitch up ffs 

Posted this on the fifa thread just to see if anyone fancies it

“Curious would anyone on PS4 fancy getting a Gers pro club on the go just members from here only ?

I tend to play clubs with a few mates but it’s not hard to switch in and out of teams and a quite fancy having a seperate team for bears only banging in some goals in the blue white and orange kits.

Maybe even have a set day or some shit for it just throwing ideas out there haha”

36 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

“Curious would anyone on PS4 fancy getting a Gers pro club on the go just members from here only ?

I tend to play clubs with a few mates but it’s not hard to switch in and out of teams and a quite fancy having a seperate team for bears only banging in some goals in the blue white and orange kits.

Maybe even have a set day or some shit for it just throwing ideas out there haha”

Yes i would be up for that!

1 hour ago, The No.9 said:

That sounds cool

On 04/09/2018 at 12:14, King_gazza said:

If you're on ps4 Destiny 2 is free.

15 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

get a bitch up ffs 

I'll need something to pass the time in between :lol:

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If you're on ps4 Destiny 2 is free.

I've already got it mate, bought it when it first came out not played it in months tho, I was looking at maybe getting Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands as it's been very highly rated and was out last year so might be pretty cheap.

2 hours ago, The No.9 said:

Count me in mate.