***The Official Rangers v Forfar Match Thread***

Didn't happen for Daly tonight. Normally the ball up to him sticks like glue but he just wasn't in the game. Still, his partner in crime done ok i guess, just the 4 banged in. Wallace's goal was a fucking belter. Our wingers need to take note. That is how you run at a defence. Tempts done ok when he come on as well. Glad to see that because he's been devoid of confidence lately.

Just in from the game.

Thought we played very well tonight.

Well done to Nicky Clark and Fraser Airs they played very well.

Some good Stuff.

Mhosni needs to cut out the shit though, arseing about tonight.

Gave the Ball away first half too much.

Needs to tighten up at the back.

We do need another CH and RB unless Parelta plays there.

All in all well done Rangers.

Upwards and onwards.

Enjoyable game,glad to see us play with width on both sides and build from the back,passing to our own players instead of the long aimless ball. In saying that Daly was ineffective but Clark came into his own and got the goals his movement has deserved. Aird put in more crosses tonight than Peralta and whoever has played wide right have done all season, amazing what happens playing an attacking player in a forward position.

I think Blacks had a cracking game.

agree

and he was really unlucky not to score with his long distance shot (tu)

I noticed that Santa was in his usual spot by the dugout for tonites game

good for him for cracking on and starting on his Christmas business early but shame he had to miss a game

An enjoyable game. Good goals and Aird added width. Clark played well obviously but most of the team did too.

Moshni needs to cut out a lot of his nonsense. It will make him look silly at a higher level. Reminds me of Boughera.

Need a better RB. Peralta there?

An enjoyable game. Good goals and Aird added width. Clark played well obviously but most of the team did too.

Moshni needs to cut out a lot of his nonsense. It will make him look silly at a higher level. Reminds me of Boughera.

Need a better RB. Peralta there?

I feel sorry for Faure. He was really coming onto a game when he was playing central defence at the end of last season. We all know that he isn't a right-back, and he does too. As soon as Foster got injured I knew he was going to be open to a lot of criticism from the off by being played out of position. It would have been nice to have had McAusland to slot in.

I feel sorry for Faure. He was really coming onto a game when he was playing central defence at the end of last season. We all know that he isn't a right-back, and he does too. As soon as Foster got injured I knew he was going to be open to a lot of criticism from the off by being played out of position. It would have been nice to have had McAusland to slot in.

McAusland isn't a right back either though.