European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

He's told me all evidence given to Brussels is conclusive, there's still more to add when it goes full formal, everything's being investigated from Westhorn to Lennoxtown to Strathclyde Park to London Road School, he said London Rd School could be very serious,if found guilty they'll be paying back all state aid for Westhorn circa 8m and Lennoxtown could be double that then he's taking it to the football authorities which he said they'll get done for financial doping the SFA must act on that, he says Lawwell won't get a job anywhere after this and won't be Celtic CEO this time next year,he said Celtic don't have any money trust me he says they live in sin with their flexible friend the CO-OP who have now booted them into touch,Celtic have a 17m one off payment to pay in 2019 and if not payed then the C0-OP will own all assets CP,Lennoxtown,Westhorn he says they won't and don't have the money to pay fuck all back and that they planned to try and sell westhorn to pay CO-OP back but PZJ said he's fucked any chance of them doing that, he says big petey is a man on his last legs he's been feeding the tims nonsense that they're rolling in it when they don't have 2 pennies to rub together ............ That's mostly it all so far until a few days time when he gets evidence together on other things.

Outstanding!!!

I really hope you're right mate.

So do i mate and i think i will be, Celtic think they are a law unto themselves and can use bully boy tactics and do no wrong, in this investigation there's no one bigger than the EC they're the top dogs the highest of the high, justice will be served, cheaters never prosper.

This is a very serious act that GCC have committed by knocking down a listed building to aid their friends, there's no way they'll get away with that GCC will probably face court action for the demo of London Rd School oh and AGAIN selling to their friends at a way undervalued price and fuck knows about Celtic on this one though, i suppose both of them were in it together.

The fact GCC let a grade 2 listed building deteriorate to an extent that knocking it down was more viable than renovating it is a scandal in it`s self.

After the lead was nicked from the roof GCC did nothing to replace it or make the building watertight.I wonder why? Could it be that inaction would help their friends at CP? Seems to be no other logical reason for not spending a few thousand replacing the lead and installing a roof alarm.

The fact GCC let a grade 2 listed building deteriorate to an extent that knocking it down was more viable than renovating it is a scandal in it`s self.

After the lead was nicked from the roof GCC did nothing to replace it or make the building watertight.I wonder why? Could it be that inaction would help their friends at CP? Seems to be no other logical reason for not spending a few thousand replacing the lead and installing a roof alarm.

Spot on, the fact it was an eye sore as well and would look out of place with all the free work they got done by our good tax paying money swayed the decision to demo it by their good friends at GCC,,there's no way that the ground the school stood on will remain the same, they'll have to build an exact replica using traditional methods then bend over and accept serious fines it's a criminal matter .... everything Celtic and GCC have done is a criminal matter.

I'd absolutely love for CumnockBear's post to be spot on. Just can't help but feel they'll somehow get away with it.

If we all talk like this they WILL get away with it.

Its almost as though we fully expect the enquiry to come back and say, "nothing to see here, move along now. Sweep Sweep"!!

The question they need to ask themselves is, how can we possibly find this mhob not guilty when we know that 200,000 Rangers fans will tear us a new arsehole.

On this matter, we need to be as pro active as the bheasts would be, and the authorities need to know it.

Hope this doesn't turn out to be another Monklandsgate.

Don't think so, fuck that was 20 years ago i think :lol: sectarian spending war between Coatbridge and Airdrie, this is out of any Scottish political parties hands anyway the EC are dealing with this.

Don't think so, fuck that was 20 years ago i think :lol: sectarian spending war between Coatbridge and Airdrie, this is out of any Scottish political parties hands anyway the EC are dealing with this.

It was, 1994. We've got long memories out in these here parts :D

It has to go beyond this bitter wee backwater for anything to come of it.

wearethepeople1,

" Posted Today, 01:14 PM

These slippery scumbags will have their arse covered with this

I really can't see anything coming of it "

You can see the end result, you really want to see the end result, you're fervently hoping for the end result - any serious form of retribution that severely if not fatally wounds them will do.

However, like a million Rangers' fans worldwide, you have watched the antics of these people and seen the depths to which they will descend; and yet your head tells your heart that somehow, someway they will find a way to slither free even if it means feeding a few of their foot soldiers to the law.

We just have to keep reminding ourselves that in this battle, Reid did not see PZJ coming.

A statue for PZJ in George Square sounds about right.

wearethepeople1,

" Posted Today, 01:14 PM

These slippery scumbags will have their arse covered with this

I really can't see anything coming of it "

You can see the end result, you really want to see the end result, you're fervently hoping for the end result - any serious form of retribution that severely if not fatally wounds them will do.

However, like a million Rangers' fans worldwide, you have watched the antics of these people and seen the depths to which they will descend; and yet your head tells your heart that somehow, someway they will find a way to slither free even if it means feeding a few of their foot soldiers to the law.

We just have to keep reminding ourselves that in this battle, Reid did not see PZJ coming.

A statue for PZJ in George Square Ibrox sounds about right.

(tu)

mabawsa - "Coincidence?......this time their legal eagle and company secretary....

http://www.scotsman....fairs-1-2634058"

C****c and the Scottish football authorities do seem to be losing a hell of lot of high flyers of late. Could be a coincidence and then again it could be that certain folk know the tide is about to turn and don't want to get stuck on a sinking ship.

mabawsa - "Coincidence?......this time their legal eagle and company secretary....

http://www.scotsman....fairs-1-2634058"

C****c and the Scottish football authorities do seem to be losing a hell of lot of high flyers of late. Could be a coincidence and then again it could be that certain folk know the tide is about to turn and don't want to get stuck on a sinking ship.

Looking to see a trend or relation if council employees start taking retirement all of a sudden or long garden leaves!

If we all talk like this they WILL get away with it.

Its almost as though we fully expect the enquiry to come back and say, "nothing to see here, move along now. Sweep Sweep"!!

The question they need to ask themselves is, how can we possibly find this mhob not guilty when we know that 200,000 Rangers fans will tear us a new arsehole.

On this matter, we need to be as pro active as the bheasts would be, and the authorities need to know it.

You can hardly blame me. They always seem to, somehow.

There was a case a few years ago when GCC purchased a chapel in the Gorbals.... Renovated the whole building and then sold it back to the RC church for the princely sum of one pound.

Do you know what specific one so i can get a FOI on it ?