Sandy Easdale statement

If that's true then apologies to goat but surely that's up to admin to decide .I think if we start calling each other beggars at every disagreement then games up .Especially the now with all this crap going on

If it's an unjust accusation then i agree however considering he's posting 'ha ha ha' in here and continuing to gloat after being pulled up i think it's to be expected.

So in advance of the 120 day review that will supposedly be leased tomorrow the board appoint a new spin doctor and now we get this from Easdale, S. Basically this is a threat to put the club into admin if he fans don't stump up cash now. The problem here is that we have people in control who either don't have the money to finance the club, or basically just don't want to. There are basic questions that seem to e getting over looked by Easdale and the board these are:

Why would you place a company into administration when there seems to be a someone willing to make a major investment?

Who on the board is blocking this investment, and why?

Is the policy of the board/corporate share holders that the only way major investment will be accepted is if the investor buys out their share holding first?

Rangers' finances are 'fragile' warns shareholder Sandy Easdale

_59918438_al1.jpg By Alasdair Lamont Senior football reporter, BBC Scotland

One of Rangers' major shareholders has told BBC Scotland that the financial situation at Ibrox is "fragile".

Rangers' recent accounts were signed off for the next 12 months on the basis of an uplift in season ticket sales, but Sandy Easdale said indications were that sales were "slow".

Ahead of the publication of the board's business review, he urged "loyal" fans to show their support to the club.

Easdale also warned that Rangers would not survive a second administration.

The major shareholder, speaking exclusively to BBC Scotland, admitted that the situation was "fragile".

“I would say that in 140 years, the club's gone into administration once; I don't think it would survive a second one”

Sandy Easdale Rangers shareholder

"At the end of the day, the club is at a crossroads at the moment and a fragile position. It can either go forward with a strategic view, with a long-term view, steady as she goes, or be pulled apart in other directions.

"I don't actually know the figures (for season ticket renewals) but I think there's a couple of situations there; we're a couple of weeks early. People are waiting for a report. At this moment in time, ticket sales are what I'd say are slow."

Asked whether they would be in sufficient number in order to sustain Rangers in the short-term, Easdale said: "We've got all the numbers; me and [chief executive Graham Wallace] are confident and the board's quite confident that we'll meet those numbers.

"To answer the question, some of the fans will say when I answer it that, that it's blackmail or we're putting them into emotional blackmail.

"But I would say that, in 140 years, a lot of boards and directors came and went but there's only been one club.

"If you're loyal and you support the club, then come out and support the club. It doesn't matter who's running the club or who wants to run the club; the main thing is the loyal supporters need to come out, by a man, and stand by the club.

"That's what the club's been built on: loyalty."

_74404111_rangersfans.jpg

Rangers fans protest at Ibrox

Asked whether supporters not renewing could run the risk of a second administration, Easdale replied: "That's a difficult question. And it's a question that I don't want to need to answer or be in a position that this board would be forced into that situation.

"Again, I would say that in 140 years, the club's gone into administration once; I don't think it would survive a second one.

"So, I would ask every loyal Rangers fan, and I pick my words correctly in saying loyal Rangers fans, supports the club at this time and gives it a chance.

"We don't want to go back to the dark days of administration. Everything's a possibility and at the moment we've got to look on a positive as a board, taking it forward.

"At the moment, there is a lot of noise around the Trust; we don't know the situation with the Trust.

"But, as from a board, it's business as usual. We've got to keep going forward."

Asked about the completion of Graham Wallace's 120-day business review, and fans seeking clarity on a range of issues, Easdale continued: "I hope it answers all their [the fans'] questions; it answers our questions and it's a clear indication where Graham and the board want to take the club.

"The content of which we hope's enough, because obviously, I'm not going to hide behind it as usual: Stock Exchange reasons, price sensitivities, all these things are in the wider report.

"So, we're kind of tied by the Stock Exchange in what we can say. As for me, I'd love to tell the fans all, but, the PLC board is tied by rules and regulations."

Additionally, a senior source at Ibrox has told BBC Scotland he believes Rangers are "on a life-support machine".

I hate it when news reports end with - 'a senior source has told...and believes' - pish poor journalism from bbc Scotland once again.

So in advance of the 120 day review that will supposedly be leased tomorrow the board appoint a new spin doctor and now we get this from Easdale, S. Basically this is a threat to put the club into admin if he fans don't stump up cash now. The problem here is that we have people in control who either don't have the money to finance the club, or basically just don't want to. There are basic questions that seem to e getting over looked by Easdale and the board these are:

Why would you place a company into administration when there seems to be a someone willing to make a major investment?

Who on the board is blocking this investment, and why?

Is the policy of the board/corporate share holders that the only way major investment will be accepted is if the investor buys out their share holding first?

Who's willing to make the investment?

I've been baited for many weeks. Name called, told I'm on the minority etcetc

It's clear today that's not true. The end game is on. Bring in bears to run the club.

What makes you think you are now in the majority anyway (not that it should matter)? Hundreds if not thousands of fans haven't or don't plan to renew due to the football, not because of the board situation.

Yeah like that wouldn't have been twisted as well?

"If you're loyal and you support the club, then come out and support the club. It doesn't matter who's running the club or who wants to run the club; the main thing is the loyal supporters need to come out, by a man, and stand by the club.

No need to twist words mate, he's saying very clearly that if you don't renew your season ticket your not loyal to the club regardless of who runs it.

How fukin dare he.

GOAT- "Some of our support need to sit down and think about what they want to do on a Saturday. Follow Rangers or sit at home with their missus and watch repeats of the chase. Because if you don't wake up and open those eyes you might not have the choice!"

A strange statement to make as you have already threatened to do the same unless we sack the manager.

I've been baited for many weeks. Name called, told I'm on the minority etcetc

It's clear today that's not true. The end game is on. Bring in bears to run the club.

What makes you think you are now in the majority anyway (not that it should matter)? Hundreds if not thousands of fans haven't or don't plan to renew due to the football, not because of the board situation.

No need to twist words mate, he's saying very clearly that if you don't renew your season ticket your not loyal to the club regardless of who runs it.

How fukin dare he.

He's spot on if people are deliberately not renewing to starve the club of funds.

Obviously not the case if it's due to money, work issues etc.

GOAT- "Some of our support need to sit down and think about what they want to do on a Saturday. Follow Rangers or sit at home with their missus and watch repeats of the chase. Because if you don't wake up and open those eyes you might not have the choice!"

A strange statement to make as you have already threatened to do the same unless we sack the manager.

Read my first post on here. I love Rangers negative shite embarrassing football or not, and I wont be doing anything to jeopardise Rangers existence now.