Sandy Easdale statement

Here we are again at each others throats over saviours of our club.

It was and will be again the fans who will save the club.

Not the UOF or any other supposed fan groups whose only aim appears to be blackmail.

We all seem to have very short memories.

Two years ago we were sold to a shyster conman for the princely sum of 1 pound sterling.

After very similar wrangling between various groups who were all, according to them and their followers, the saviour. But none of them could find their cheque books.

Along came CG he saved us from decimation, regardless of what followed, he saved us.

Then came the fans who bought season tickets in record numbers and turned out every week home or away to show their support for our club.

Unfortunately we haven't learned our lesson, because the same shysters who either could not find their cheque books or chose not to put their money where their mouths are, are at it again.

They are determined to put us into admin 2 just so they can get control of the club on the cheap.

If anyone other than Easedale had made the statement saying without ST money the club could go under, would the reaction on forums and from the UoF been so vociferous?? Is it a case of shoot the messenger while ignoring the message.

If for example CG in his media friendly Yorkshire style had made the announcement I feel fans would be clamoring to renew.

Seems we are forgetting that Rangers, as with any football club, requires a guaranteed income stream but that message is being forgotten and that too much time is being spent on the personalities of the 'players' involved. Be they King, Easedales or Mini who is unusually quiet?

As a club can we survive Admin II - is it worth the risk?

Fans creating admin 2 then blaming the board....

Only at Rangers

Aye. It was the fans that blew the IPO funds that should have secured our climb back to the top.

And just shortly after Wallace telling us there is no possibility of a second administration - we now hear Easdale openly discussing just that.

Obviously that's nothing to do with those running the club.

Aye. It was the fans that blew the IPO funds that should have secured our climb back to the top.

And just shortly after Wallace telling us there is no possibility of a second administration - we now hear Easdale openly discussing just that.

Obviously that's nothing to do with those running the club.

Do you think for one minute when Wallace said that he though there would be supporters out their willing to withhold season ticket money from the club and actually try and force the club into administration just to get their prefered people on the board?If we play this very dangerous game it will only be us that suffer as they will not just walk away and say right you don't like us here you go have the lot, they will start to sell us off bit by bit to get shareholders as much off their money back as they can.

Do you think for one minute when Wallace said that he though there would be supporters out their willing to withhold season ticket money from the club and actually try and force the club into administration just to get their prefered people on the board?If we play this very dangerous game it will only be us that suffer as they will not just walk away and say right you don't like us here you go have the lot, they will start to sell us off bit by bit to get shareholders as much off their money back as they can.

Interesting - still willing to back this board?

Who are these people trying to 'force the club into administration'? Will you name them please?

admin 2 is a threat they are making to maximise st sales. they dont want to put their own cash in so they use the media to get fans to spend more. through threats of disaster or through telling you what you want to hear. why do you think media consultant is priority no1. its also why you approach someone like cg who goes on a charm offensive. Only they didnt plan on the fans taking the club to the edge. they thought we would surrender or be to thick to notice the lack of funding

no matter what we do they will win. Its a very good plan and in my opinion was formulated by the inuestor who originally approached green. their anominity is their biggest shield as even if it goes tits up for the club nobody will know of their involvement.

Wasn't king and the Uof bleating on that if king doesn't get in we be in admin aswell, so king and the Uof are just as bad if not worse as they are trying for admin again, where as SE is trying to get the fans to avoid it

Interesting - still willing to back this board?

Who are these people trying to 'force the club into administration'? Will you name them please?

You just have to look on here and ff to see some fans says they would take admin again just to get ride of the current board mate, for me that is just bonkers.

After last night's news of Sandy passing I have time to think of all this stuff.

The Club we all Love and adore is keeling heavily.

We can upright it by our Loyalty and devotion.

I urge Mr Wallace and the Board to sit down with DK and work together for the better of the Club.

I also urge him to make the necessary cutbacks that will keep us alive.

If that means people have to be played off then it is the way it has to be.

Our playing Staff is far to big for the League in.

It should have been cut from the start when we Liquidated, Auchenhowie is costing a fortune and the running costs has to be reduced accordingly.

Quite simply we have to cut back.

Including the Suits.

We where all willing to watch a Young Rangers Team come through and Whoever ow in Charge should run with that plan now.

There are decent Young Players willing to pull on the Jersey and Our Manager must go with this.

We have to cut back to save the Club we all Love.

We Fans need to have the Patience to go for a period without Success.

If that is what it takes.

You just have to look on here and ff to see some fans says they would take admin again just to get ride of the current board mate, for me that is just bonkers.

They have been Brainwashed and are now controlled by outsiders.

No Protestant Free thinking going on and being led like Lambs to the Slaughter.

The leaders of these little Cleaks should have been dealt with long long time ago.

Quite simply they should be given ultimatums.

We need to make cuts accordingly now for the sake of the Club and then deal with these Leaders of UOF who falsely claim to speak for Rangers Fans.

I've been a member here for more years than I care to recall - I've yet to see a Rangers supporter claim they would prefer another administration to rid the club of this board. That's not to say it hasn't happened, but I've never seen it.

As before - it would help if you could name the people you know are in support of such a outcome.

I've been a member here for more years than I care to recall - I've yet to see a Rangers supporter claim they would prefer another administration to rid the club of this board. That's not to say it hasn't happened, but I've never seen it.

As before - it would help if you could name the people you know are in support of such a outcome.

Not sure if they are fans or lhurkers but there are posts all over the forum today saying exactly that. Disgraceful.

Despite GW stating there was no chance of a second admin?

Easdales are chancers and are looking for a quick buck.

Exactly how would they make a quick ( or any) buck. Another admin would see them lose their shares as the administrator would sell them for whatever he could get.

Unless someone has managed to get security over the ground what would stop a new owner simply snapping the club up from admin?

Not sure if they are fans or lhurkers but there are posts all over the forum today saying exactly that. Disgraceful.

I'm sorry - I'm too busy laughing at Graham Wallace refusing to deny he and the rest of the board will be taking a bonus for their performance.

:7325: