Sandy Easdale statement

It doesn't really matter who his latest interview was given to.

I dont agree with speaking to them, but he obviously wanted to get national tv and radio coverage.

King has done the same.

The point is, BBC Scotland have been and continue to be supporters of king and agitators of the board.

Have been since our troubles began.

As well as all the rest mentioned, they are supporting the king corner.

So why do the board keep running to them?

its been this way for years mate, since way beofre admin.

in years gone by we have had euro money and overdrafts of over 15m to help us out.

do you think Ibrox and Auchenowie run themselves at no cost?

our cost base is too high for the income we have.

Simple arithmetic m8 but some don't get it, when we newco'd we carried on as usual, large expenses, large overheads, large wages ( for all) and the income of a 3rd div club and they wonder where the monies gone.

the way he says it is basically,if we do not buy we die,they say we died once before but we rose again,sack all the board and get dave kings men in,fed up with all this administration,liquidation,administration looming again and another liquidation,we are rangers,we have our history,no one will ever take it away

It really does seem like we've learnt nothing in 2 years. A complete and utter shambles from top to bottom, the club is a rudderless ship and just going around in circles. I was all for letting Wallace do his 120days review and see where we went following that. However, there's so much shit stirring by all parties it's a complete disgrace and the fact results from that review haven't been released yet says it all.

No plan from day1 was a joke and then McCoist being given free rein to buy whoever he could for the lower divisions is laughable; this 'buy buy buy / spend spend spend' mentality will do us no good whatsoever. As for Easdale giving an 'exclusive' interview to BBC just proves how far removed from the support the board are!

I'm completely at a loss as to how this improves in the short term. :(

Any fan that wants security over assets and is willing to NOT put their money into the club unless they get is is NOT loyal. that is bloody simple mate.

I read that statement in a totally different way to you, I read it as him saying that we need the same level of loyaly to get through what is ahead.

I repeat, fans that are trying to blackmail the board are NOT loyal fans. I stand by that and no-one could even come close to changing my mind on this

Gogzy, I have just listened to the interview and I could not agree more with your post. Anyone trying say this was a slur on loyal Rangers fans have got the wrong end of the stick IMO.

SE was directing his comments at the u of f........ and their supporters.

So why do the board keep running to them?

Who else is there to go to?

AND who else gives a fuck enough to give it full blown coverage?

Like I said, Sandy probably wanted to get what he had to say out to as many people as possible.

I dont agree with speaking to the bbc, i'd shut the fuckin place down if i had my way, but both sides in this have issued statements through the bbc. It doesn't mean they support Rangers in any way, they still want us dead.

Gogzy, I have just listened to the interview and I could not agree more with your post. Anyone trying say this was a slur on loyal Rangers fans have got the wrong end of the stick IMO.

SE was directing his comments at the u of f........ and their supporters.

I think it is foolish to suggest that many of the supporters of the UoF idea are not loyal fans.

They are doing what they think is right by the club by asking for the extra security. Calling them disloyal for not trusting the current board is foolish IMO. It only serves to drive a bigger wedge between the board and the fans.

It really does seem like we've learnt nothing in 2 years. A complete and utter shambles from top to bottom, the club is a rudderless ship and just going around in circles. I was all for letting Wallace do his 120days review and see where we went following that. However, there's so much shit stirring by all parties it's a complete disgrace and the fact results from that review haven't been released yet says it all.

No plan from day1 was a joke and then McCoist being given free rein to buy whoever he could for the lower divisions is laughable; this 'buy buy buy / spend spend spend' mentality will do us no good whatsoever. As for Easdale giving an 'exclusive' interview to BBC just proves how far removed from the support the board are!

I'm completely at a loss as to how this improves in the short term. :(

Yep, if we have dave king at the helm we will be truly fucked. (tu)

again do you think ibrox and auchenowie run themswlves for free?

We have player wages, management wages, youth wages, board wages, 140 full time stafg and over 80 part tome staff wages. Oir costbase is massive.

Our cost base is massive, I fully agree.

The current board have in no way proven to me that they have what is required to maintain it for another year. That is a huge issue. Hopefully the review tomorrow can pull a rabbit out of the hat and close this worry, but I doubt it.

the fans who are asking for security obviously have the same doubts. I dont blame them for asking for security on their purchase, the board can make the call to accept it or not. If they dont, they will be the ones putting the club into admin.

The board need to be open and honest with the review , there looks to be no new investment on the horizon unless it's king , it's a no brainier that a second share issue is required or the current investors will only get a penny for a pound at a second admin , that's the reality . It's the boards job to attract invetement , where is it ?

I think it is foolish to suggest that many of the supporters of the UoF idea are not loyal fans.

They are doing what they think is right by the club by asking for the extra security. Calling them disloyal for not trusting the current board is foolish IMO. It only serves to drive a bigger wedge between the board and the fans.

As far as I am concerned any person who is actively involved in trying to stop people from buying season tickets (the financial life blood of ANY football club) is not loyal. That is my opinion and I do not intend to change my mind. (tu)

As far as I am concerned any person who is actively involved in trying to stop people from buying season tickets (the financial life blood of ANY football club) is not loyal. That is my opinion and I do not intend to change my mind. (tu)

But the UoF are stating that they want to buy season tickets??? They are just asking to have their money insured???