Season Ticket Renewals

371 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes, I have done so already or will be doing so regardless of where the money is going
    • No, I won't renew while the current board are in charge
    • No, I won't be renewing due to other reasons
    • I am unsure whether to renew or not and will be waiting to see what happens first

This is probably a stupid question,,, but this 4 month plan with Zebra finance,,, as I renewed last year on the auto system I have heard that I can't use the link to our website ???,, i have tried but it always says my basket is empy,,, so guessing I have to download the form. Do I just send the form back to our ticket office address and assume they forward it on,,or is there a different address for these Zebra punters? Never saw any mention on the email of a return address for Zebra requests.

Also if anyone has done this already it would be nice to hear if you get some sort of confirmation after sending,,,, I live in England so can't just pop in and was going to send it in this week some time,, obviously would like to know how long to leave things before chasing it up as it gets closer to the cut off??

Cheers :)

I may be misunderstanding your question but if you were/are on auto renew direct to the Club then all you have to do is pay direct to the bank as per the email you have recieved (and you save the initial £10). You don't need to get invloved with Zebra.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in England and unfortunately my bank (Clydesdale) is in Scotland,,, If I can set up a bank transfers online and I don't have to remember each specific day they require the cash or it can run on a auto payment etc , I might try that,,, tbh the whole bank transfers sounded a tad confusing and I was probably looking for the easy option lol. WIll have a look on Friday when im off and decide what way to go.

Cheers anyhow

If this poll is an accurate assessment then approx 20,059 will renew

6086 are currently unsure

60363 will not be renewing because of the board and 2,450 will not be renewing for other reasons

I think you made a mistake with the 'not renewing because of the board' :lol:

I put in for a seat transfer and was told should hear by end of may, surely the public sale will be before then.

I was told the same roughly ie about 10 days after deadline. TO expect a backlog to deal with.

Im in England and unfortunately my bank (Clydesdale) is in Scotland,,, If I can set up a bank transfers online and I don't have to remember each specific day they require the cash or it can run on a auto payment etc , I might try that,,, tbh the whole bank transfers sounded a tad confusing and I was probably looking for the easy option lol. WIll have a look on Friday when im off and decide what way to go.

Cheers anyhow

You should be able to make the initial payment on a specific date and then set up a standing order for the remaining three on a set date say a day or two before the due date each month, perhaps 3 days ahead just to be safe (though the FP system may apply anyway).

Hope this helps.

can u put an option. renewed but very unhappy.

seen it said on gersnet wallace at the ahmed case told the judge we had sold 2000 and estimated to sell 6000-8000 before the renewal deadline. Tell me thats not true

youd be as well listening to haw haw than using that site as a reference point

find posters like d'art, frankie etc are smarter than those on here but each to his own.

really?

only interaction i had with the bold frankie was him admitting a blog of his was based upon his complete lack of knowledge, on the subject, but based on what the boss said

sounds like the post, you referred to, contained the same level of accuracy

I renewed on Friday using Zebra.

Has anyone had a confirmation e-mail or do we get them after the 16th?

i chose this option too and was told zebra would be in touch in a day or 2, that was on monday, haven't heard from them yet. Must check my email though.

Well, as I would have been paying my CC bill today had I renewed on CC before the review was published, took myself to online banking and renewed for myself & my son today. Brother & his father in law renewing too so that's another 4 to the total.

This will be my 30th season in the same seats in the Copland Rear.

can u put an option. renewed but very unhappy.

seen it said on gersnet wallace at the ahmed case told the judge we had sold 2000 and estimated to sell 6000-8000 before the renewal deadline. Tell me thats not true

McBrearty came up with the figure of 2000 sold not Wallace.

2rmts81.png

Looks like Gersnet have been misleading you!

McBrearty came up with the figure of 2000 sold not Wallace.

2rmts81.png

Looks like Gersnet have been misleading you!

Surely never :) I joined up two years ago when RM was down, first poster I saw was Gunslinger !! I do not think I posted into double figures and not been on for a year I would think. Delighted for anyone who enjoys it, just not for me.

I honestly feel like the Club is being held back by Ally McCoist. I support the Club more than Ally McCoist. Until Ally is gone, I wont buy a ticket. Nuff said.

I respect that and agree with you .I renewed today but the thought of Ally being our Managernext season disgusts me to the core .I have lost every bit of respect I had for him and it won't return until he is shown the door .Ive been a season ticket holder since 85 and proud of that so nothing is going to change there .Want Ally gone passionately though .