Season Ticket Renewals

371 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew your season ticket?

• Yes, I have done so already or will be doing so regardless of where the money is going
    • No, I won't renew while the current board are in charge
    • No, I won't be renewing due to other reasons
    • I am unsure whether to renew or not and will be waiting to see what happens first

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to renew then apply for a transfer.

Sorry, missed your reply the other day!

Thanks, thought so, but was thinking of seeing how things were towards the deadline & buying during public sale if the right area came up.

Can't see there being too much of a stampede for our current seats (although I hope there is!).

Famous last words loyal.....

(tu)

Well that was easier than I thought,,, just phoned ma bank and was able to sort it all out over the phone and set up the 4 payments for the 15th of each month when I get paid,,, took about 5mins

Job Done. :)

You sound like an advert!

:lol:

It really is so simple....do you want to support your team and spend your weekends at Ibrox watching the football or not? All this other nonsense getting spun and thrown about is ultimately irrelevant! For your season ticket money you will get access to 18 home games....how that money is spent is ultimately unrelated provided you are getting what you pay for....the union of (alleged) fans and their ilk have tried to take away the simple essence of being a football fan. Support the team or don't....up to you!

I plan on renewing my Season Ticket this week at the Ticket Office.

I have not received any forms, so is it just a case to take my season ticket card into the Ticket Office and request to re-new.?

I had previously paid for my Season ticket using credit card, not Zebra finance.

I have not received any forms, so is it just a case to take my season ticket card into the Ticket Office and request to re-new.?

I had previously paid for my Season ticket using credit card, not Zebra finance.

I think you should have received an email with a link to a form (check your spam perhaps?) but if not the good folks in the TO will be glad to help I'm sure; don't think you'll actually need the card but your Rangers number/seat number might help.

I have not received any forms, so is it just a case to take my season ticket card into the Ticket Office and request to re-new.?i

just fill in a renewal form at the ticket office and your sorted.

Just had a text from someone else - it's busy at the TO today

I was just there getting on the list for a transfer and there were people arriving as I left they weren't queueing out the door but as soon as someone got served someone else was getting in line.

Can anyone help out, I'm trying to renew with a bank transfer just now but if I try and make a payment BoS can't find the business account Rangers say to pay into. If I change to "pay a person" It doesn't have enough space to put the account name in. Anyone else had this?

Can anyone help out, I'm trying to renew with a bank transfer just now but if I try and make a payment BoS can't find the business account Rangers say to pay into. If I change to "pay a person" It doesn't have enough space to put the account name in. Anyone else had this?

Rbs did not have enough room either. So long as you get the sort code, account number and importantly the ref number right, you'll be ok. You'll get an email confirmation within 24hrs

Rbs did not have enough room either. So long as you get the sort code, account number and importantly the ref number right, you'll be ok. You'll get an email confirmation within 24hrs

Cheers. Will get on it just now.

The business name is irrelevant. Just make sure you get the bank sort code, account number and your ref correct then you will be fine.

Bests to print off the confirmation page from your online bank or if you can't do that then take a screen print and save it to WORD, just in case.

I won't give 400 quid to a board who have pissed away tens millions of pounds posted dire financial results yet still taken their bonuses

Has anyone on that board taken a bonus ? away you go back to ff ya roaster

you should receive a copy of your credit agreement in the post mate.still waiting on mine but im assured its coming

got my credit agreement in this morning lads from zebra filled in and posted back to them

That's mine added to the total with a direct bank transfer and SO.

Just a wee word of warning if other bank's systems are worded the same way as RBS. I paid the first as a one off then set up an SO for the other three on the 28th of the month to be safe. When I set up the SO, it asked for the first amount then the number of payments but note it is the number of further payments NOT inc the first one, so that number is 2 not 3 as you might think (unless you want to make an additional donation!).

I respect that and agree with you .I renewed today but the thought of Ally being our Managernext season disgusts me to the core .I have lost every bit of respect I had for him and it won't return until he is shown the door .Ive been a season ticket holder since 85 and proud of that so nothing is going to change there .Want Ally gone passionately though .

Well said.