1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Stayed off the thread in case i jinxed him. Devastating form all through the tournament , nobody would live with him.

Wasted two years through injury , but he's back big time. On that form no reason he can't take at least one other slam this year.

That is one mental fucking comment lol

20 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I got him at 12s for Wimbledon last night. He's as short as 11-2 with some now. Still decent value.....

I can see Murray winning Wimbledon but beating Nadal to do it.

Queens is going to be good too this year. Realistically I think Murray would have given Rafa more of a game than Stan, his defence on clay is better.

34 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I can see Murray winning Wimbledon but beating Nadal to do it.

Queens is going to be good too this year. Realistically I think Murray would have given Rafa more of a game than Stan, his defence on clay is better.

I agree hence why I also took Murray at 5-2 to cover myself :)

Should be pretty exciting though........

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Will be interesting to see the draw as Djokovic is now number 3 in the world. Murray could potentially have to beat Federer in the quarters, Djokovic in the semi and Nadal in the final. ?

Being no1 he should not be fearing any matches they should be not wanting him.

11 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Being no1 he should not be fearing any matches they should be not wanting him.

I'm a massive Murray fan but I just think guys like Federer and Nadal have something over Andy when it really matters. Would love Murray to avoid Federer until the final and then go and beat him - that would be my dream scenario!

Just now, B1872 said:

I'm a massive Murray fan but I just think guys like Federer and Nadal have something over Andy when it really matters. Would love Murray to avoid Federer until the final and then go and beat him - that would be my dream scenario!

I love watching Murray as well it is like a bloody rollercoaster and hopefully wins the big one again as the tennis players now is so much tougher than years ago he is a true athlete. 

3 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I love watching Murray as well it is like a bloody rollercoaster and hopefully wins the big one again as the tennis players now is so much tougher than years ago he is a true athlete. 

I actually think he deserves to finish his career with 5/6 grand slams.