20 hours ago, pcbear said:

Federer marches on,  but he cant even escape the green and grey, there was a soppy cunt with the scum top and baseball cap  on at the bit where the players sign these big tennis balls, what sort of pleb wears a fitba top to the tennis?

Its a challenge to the bheasts 

You see it regularly. They are no the best fans in the world for nothing 😆🤔

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Its a challenge to the bheasts 

You see it regularly. They are no the best fans in the world for nothing 😆🤔

Was there yesterday. They are selling a T shirt in their ladies range which is green and white hoops but with the Wimbledon badge. Seen a few wearing it around the grounds. That's what you'll have seen. Never seen any football tops. Wimbledon far too classy for that type of thing.........

12 minutes ago, don logan said:

Was there yesterday. They are selling a T shirt in their ladies range which is green and white hoops but with the Wimbledon badge. Seen a few wearing it around the grounds. That's what you'll have seen. Never seen any football tops. Wimbledon far too classy for that type of thing.........

It way the scum top with dafabet sponsor 100%

51 minutes ago, don logan said:

How much are the tickets mate? And how easy is it, getting one on the day? 

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

How much are the tickets mate? And how easy is it, getting one on the day? 

I had one for Court One. £135 for two mens quarter finals. I got my tickets via my tennis club. The LTA allocate tickets to every registered club then they pass to members. We arrived at 11am and left at 7.30pm. I think the general grounds tickets are £30. That gets you access to all the outside courts. Those are the ones sold on the day and I think there available most days. Honestly, it's great value. They could rip the piss with prices in the ground, but they don't.  5.90 for a pint of Stella. Sandwiches about 4 quid. There is a return ticket scheme on site.  Where if you have a reserved seat and are leaving before the end, you hand it in. They then re-sell these for £5 and give the money to charity. You should do it 

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

I had one for Court One. £135 for two mens quarter finals. I got my tickets via my tennis club. The LTA allocate tickets to every registered club then they pass to members. We arrived at 11am and left at 7.30pm. I think the general grounds tickets are £30. That gets you access to all the outside courts. Those are the ones sold on the day and I think there available most days. Honestly, it's great value. They could rip the piss with prices in the ground, but they don't.  5.90 for a pint of Stella. Sandwiches about 4 quid. There is a return ticket scheme on site.  Where if you have a reserved seat and are leaving before the end, you hand it in. They then re-sell these for £5 and give the money to charity. You should do it 

I intend to mate. I love events and it kills me, after all these years loving Wimbledon. I still haven't been

And tomorrow the clash I've been waiting for 11 years. Since the classic final of 2008.Special as i watched it with my ill mother who is no longer with me 

I would easily pay 500 hundred to see Nadal v Fed tomorrow 

2 hours ago, don logan said:

Tims are not noted for being classy. 

• 4 weeks later...

A test return. 

Going by his physique recently, he’ll struggle.

love Andy to death, anybody that comes in here the last 10 year will know that.

i honestly think it’s gone. 😫

Keeping pace with fed, Rafa and Novak has ground him down.

i hope I’m wrong, but the young guns will now beat him. 

The fittest player on the tour for years, I always thought Rafa would break down first, not Andy.

happy he’s playing, but I doubt back at the top table. 😡

Novak will overtake fed in slams. IMO.

Breaks my heart to see Andy struggling like this 

Gasquet is s good player, caused him

problems before, but I just can’t see him

being able to get top 30.

terrible thought, but he’s spent his whole career top 1-4. 

I only hope he doesn’t put his health at risk with this comeback.😫

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

A test return. 

Going by his physique recently, he’ll struggle.

love Andy to death, anybody that comes in here the last 10 year will know that.

i honestly think it’s gone. 😫

Keeping pace with fed, Rafa and Novak has ground him down.

i hope I’m wrong, but the young guns will now beat him. 

The fittest player on the tour for years, I always thought Rafa would break down first, not Andy.

happy he’s playing, but I doubt back at the top table. 😡

Novak will overtake fed in slams. IMO.

Rafa is a drug taking, blood doping cheat so not surprised at his 'longevity'. 

No shame in going down 6-4 6-4 to Gasquet in your first singles match back from that surgery. It’s going to realistically take 6 months+ of regularly playing singles tournaments to get back to anywhere near his peak possible fitness (wherever that may be). 

I’m a little surprised he hasn’t dropped down a level and played a few tournaments in the Challengers.

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Anyone watching the women’s final?

Meghan Markle is in Serena’s box.

Hope she didn’t fly over :hmmm:

Commercial flight to see her friend get whupped....    Andreescu did well not to crumble at 5-5

Gave me a horrible mental mage btw 

• 1 month later...