Novak in Superman form here. Court coverage and sliding from side to side is awesome. Forcing Nadal to play at high risk .

Nadal is having to change his game at times to suit and not always comfortable with it. Little in it of course. Lets hope for 5 sets....it is fascinating!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Another marathon from Murray to win in 3 sets. He was very very emotional at the end. 3am finish, that’s crazy. 

I think matches regularly go into the small hours at the US Open, but I don’t recall it at the other hard court tournaments in the States.

On 13/07/2018 at 21:14, JamieD said:

I think Nadal beat him on the way to the final of the 2007 or 2008 Wimbledon too.

Djokovic retired when trailing Nadal in the semi-final in 2007.

Other than that just the other instances mentioned; 2008 final at Queen’s, and 2011 Wimbledon final.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Watched it. Her coach was making signals got caught. He admitted after the match he was giving her signals. She took away from the young girls glory night. Sour grapes from the cow.  

Cannot stand her.  Always had a nasty edge to her in my opinion and likes playing the victim.

tennis is probably the least sexist sport there is. Its one of the few that has a decent womens setup in the first place and that pays them exactly the same as the men for winning a tourney - despite the fact they have to do half the work in a major and are nowhere near the standard of the men.