So those buying game to game...

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what exactly is the difference between not going to remove the manger and not going to remove the board?

If the football side of things can be changed with a change of personnel why can't the boardroom stuff?

If someone stops going for the purpose of pushing their own agenda (change of board/management etc) then they are just as bad as the rest imo.

The constant pathetic digs by some at the management and players are destroying peoples love of it too, but then I suppose we can't have a go at the UoF then can we?

Let me explain to that the Board bought shares legitimately and legally just like our Manager and some fans did.

You cannot just cause them to give up those shares without either buying them out,or through the normal system.

Unless of course you deliberately starve them out of cash which would never work because at the end of the Day you would force the Club in to an Administration event of which I am convinced is the option the UOF want.

In that case we will never Recover and the Scottish Football Authorities would punish the Club into Submission.

Is that your preferred option.

Please don't say DK is the option he is off.

And to Be honoust I don't think he can and wants to.

The Football side is different and really all it takes is the Board who are petrified to get rid of Ally Mcoist due to the Fangroups lack off support for them.

It all comes down to the Fangroups causing this situation through boycotts of ST and now pay per Game fans not turning up.

I don't care who owns us and at the end of the Day we don't need to throw Millions upon millions of Pounds at this project until we are up in the top League again.

If Fans don't turn up because of Football then fine, I can understand that but the Fangroups have just forced convinced people through lies and scaremongering.

Let me explain to that the Board bought shares legitimately and legally just like our Manager and some fans did.

You cannot just cause them to give up those shares without either buying them out,or through the normal system.

Unless of course you deliberately starve them out of cash which would never work because at the end of the Day you would force the Club in to an Administration event of which I am convinced is the option the UOF want.

In that case we will never Recover and the Scottish Football Authorities would punish the Club into Submission.

Is that your preferred option.

Please don't say DK is the option he is off.

And to Be honoust I don't think he can and wants to.

The Football side is different and really all it takes is the Board who are petrified to get rid of Ally Mcoist due to the Fangroups lack off support for them.

It all comes down to the Fangroups causing this situation through boycotts of ST and now pay per Game fans not turning up.

I don't care who owns us and at the end of the Day we don't need to throw Millions upon millions of Pounds at this project until we are up in the top League again.

If Fans don't turn up because of Football then fine, I can understand that but the Fangroups have just forced convinced people through lies and scaremongering.

The board have no obligation to appease fan groups, they have an obligation to do what is in the interest of the company (and therefore shareholders) do can we drop this push they are scared to sack ally because of fan groups. (you know, the ones who speak for no-one).

Does starving the club of cash until the manager is gone serve the clubs interest or does it send us toward that admin event you spoke of?

The board have no obligation to appease fan groups, they have an obligation to do what is in the interest of the company (and therefore shareholders) do can we drop this push they are scared to sack ally because of fan groups. (you know, the ones who speak for no-one).

Does starving the club of cash until the manager is gone serve the clubs interest or does it send us toward that admin event you spoke of?

So what's the point of boycotting then?

All this stuff to do with any fans walking away from the Club is harmful.

Most of the Fans have been loyal, until this Season now their leaving the Club.

Some for Football which is Mcoists fault, not the Board and the others are because the Fangroups have told them to do so until king is in.

That's their Aim.

The Football fans Will probably come back quickly once the football side improves.If that means the Manager has to go then fine, they will pour back once a new Manager is in.

The Fangroups they just want the Club to be harmed, so they can get their Man in and the Board out.

The Board aren't going anywhere soon unless their bought out.

The Football will and can change soon that's the difference.

No point in boycotting your own club just because you don't like the Board who run it. That's just suicide.

Even Hull City fans don't do that.

funny how the SoS/UoF said they could sort the ST shambles out if the board would just sign over Ibrox and murray park. Yet they are the ones who said they would go game by game. Well they haven`t managed to do that or their numbers are tiny. either way they have shown that their guff about Ibrox getting signed over was rightly kicked to the turf due to them not being remotely in control of the people the spout their pish too.

M8 just like the bheasts from the east, the blue tims are liars from cradle to grave. I'm just hoping that a few more convincing wins combined with improvement in play may see the crowds increase...................

If the UOF have any sway then they should come out and say that 10000 or more people not paying to watch a game on match day will seriously damage the club's finances. We have averaged over 40k each home league for years.

The club should also give a rallying cry like they did at admin.

Can see headlines now '' Rangers start to gel on pitch whilst fans turn away in droves forcing second admin."

Well in walking away they lose the right to call themselves fans or have any sort of comment or stayn what happens.

The can hardly object to any means the board uses to replace their cash and could bring about all the things they said they were against.

Fuds

Hard to know where to start with this....

31,500 is a pretty good attendance for a match v Dumbarton. Name me another team who would get that amount of fans v Dumbarton?

That aside, some of the nicknames used by keyboard warriors on here are shameful. Someone even used a nickname for Ally McCoist? Yet are calling the fans groups 'worse than taigs' - irony?

If you don't agree with what the fans groups are doing, fine, but don't come on an Internet forum and abuse your own fans, that is taig behaviour.

Plenty people in here watching dodgy links rather than going to the games also (rather ironic for people not at the game giving other people also not at the game a hard time) Not just the ones who said they were going game to game. I dropped my season ticket. Still going game to game. But what doesn't encourage folk is the shite football. Hopefully a better performance this past few games will bring a few folk back.

Clearly performances have picked up and I doubt will drop for good few weeks yet. Teams always have low spots during a season and our will come but right now football is good. Plenty goals so people not going cause of the football is an excuse

Hard to know where to start with this....

31,500 is a pretty good attendance for a match v Dumbarton. Name me another team who would get that amount of fans v Dumbarton?

Besides the point...last season and the season before we were hitting attendances of over 40k against absolute piss in the 2nd and 3rd divisions...this whole name another team stuff doesn't wash with me. This is not a 'pretty good' attendance for Rangers at all.

For now and on the basis of yesterday's attendance it seems to me that around 10 - 12 thousand Suporters have elected to stop being active Supporters of Rangers. Those who could have attended (ie they were physically able to attend and could afford to do so) have become (or are becoming) dormant. There are two obvious consequences if this continues or gets worse - loss of revenue and therefore a slowing down or halting of financial recovery which may then lead to other very undesirable consequences. The other sees the tide roll back of the blue sea of Ibrox and reduction in Support at games then risks feeding affecting how players respond. It seems the at the price of loyalty (or more appropriately the relinquishing of loyalty to the Club) is being established. The price of continued loyalty to Supporting the Rangers team on the pitch is proving to be too much for the 10 - 12 k Supporters who have chosen not to support.

Was it a one off? Is a trend being set? Does ST boycotting really mean for some that they are actually boycotting Supporting the team on the pitch? Does loyalty to the Club for the 10 - 12k mean that unless they have only their favoured persons as Directors and / or as Manager then their loyalty has hit the buffers until their stomping for change results in that change?

In one of the most important seasons in the Club's long history it would be very very unfortunate if support for the team evaporated. In my estimation a 10 - 12k reduction is an evaporation of support. This is not just a marginal reduction explained by external factors like weather or holiday season and so on. It is a significant shortfall compared to the recent seasons. Do these stay-awayers not care any more about what happend to Rangers and about our fight to get back to the top? Are the wider politics and financials and so on so much more important than filling Ibrox?

I guess we'll all be watching the attendance figure for the next home league game with interest. Will the ST boycotters actually buy tickets for the game or does ST boycotting really mean they are boycotting Rangers and in doing so have become former supporters.

Besides the point...last season and the season before we were hitting attendances of over 40k against absolute piss in the 2nd and 3rd divisions...this whole name another team stuff doesn't wash with me. This is not a 'pretty good' attendance for Rangers at all.

Prices are also a lot higher than before.

Prices are also a lot higher than before.

Season tickets were not significantly higher priced this season.

had everyone renewed, then the ticket price increases would also have been marginal.

The large increase in individual ticket prices is a direct result of boycotting s/ts

For now and on the basis of yesterday's attendance it seems to me that around 10 - 12 thousand Suporters have elected to stop being active Supporters of Rangers. Those who could have attended (ie they were physically able to attend and could afford to do so) have become (or are becoming) dormant. There are two obvious consequences if this continues or gets worse - loss of revenue and therefore a slowing down or halting of financial recovery which may then lead to other very undesirable consequences. The other sees the tide roll back of the blue sea of Ibrox and reduction in Support at games then risks feeding affecting how players respond. It seems the at the price of loyalty (or more appropriately the relinquishing of loyalty to the Club) is being established. The price of continued loyalty to Supporting the Rangers team on the pitch is proving to be too much for the 10 - 12 k Supporters who have chosen not to support.

Was it a one off? Is a trend being set? Does ST boycotting really mean for some that they are actually boycotting Supporting the team on the pitch? Does loyalty to the Club for the 10 - 12k mean that unless they have only their favoured persons as Directors and / or as Manager then their loyalty has hit the buffers until their stomping for change results in that change?

In one of the most important seasons in the Club's long history it would be very very unfortunate if support for the team evaporated. In my estimation a 10 - 12k reduction is an evaporation of support. This is not just a marginal reduction explained by external factors like weather or holiday season and so on. It is a significant shortfall compared to the recent seasons. Do these stay-awayers not care any more about what happend to Rangers and about our fight to get back to the top? Are the wider politics and financials and so on so much more important than filling Ibrox?

I guess we'll all be watching the attendance figure for the next home league game with interest. Will the ST boycotters actually buy tickets for the game or does ST boycotting really mean they are boycotting Rangers and in doing so have become former supporters.

Is there a case for a leaner, meaner Rangers being desirable?