***The Official Queens Park vs Rangers Match Thread***

Thought it was pretty shite to be honest, we should have pushed on from scoring early but it was scrappy, you would have struggled to know who the amateur team was at times.

Thank fuck for Maribor.

But Quinty said it was a good performance...........

Agree with that. It again highlights the need for a "no.10" or a winger on top form. If we had either or both we could have scored twenty goals in our last three games. The defence though us still the biggest concern. We just don't look capable of a shut out. There's always something going in back there and it only encourages our opponents.

Anywhere we're through which is more than can be said for the mhutants. I'm hearing whispers they were on the car park tonight.

Heading back to Bridgeton and passing their buses was certainly a good laugh

should have put QPFC to the sword. certainly Rangers started like they ment business but then the game just drifted away into a bit of a scrappy and at times dreary/halfhearted affair.

as already commented: the biggest cheer of the night came about as a result of hearing about another game which pretty much says it all.

will need to do better against QOTS

Thought it was pretty shite to be honest, we should have pushed on from scoring early but it was scrappy, you would have struggled to know who the amateur team was at times.

Thank fuck for Maribor.

Agree completely. Should of smashed QPFC,

We looked tired uninterested and just plain shite.

That was awful last night, personal highlight was being close enough to tell McGregor how poor a player he is.

I was absolutely stunned by his goal on Saturday - didn't think he had it in him!

The rest of the time, every tackle looks like it's a foul yet, almost every time, he gets away with it!

I was absolutely stunned by his goal on Saturday - didn't think he had it in him!

The rest of the time, every tackle looks like it's a foul yet, almost every time, he gets away with it!

Think he fancy's himself also, parading around with both hands on his hips.

From The Scotsman.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/queen-s-park-1-2-rangers-boyd-at-the-double-1-3521581

Which I suppose just goes to show that different people at the same match will have different opinions. The guy from the Scotsman obviously agrees with me. It is also interesting that those who have demanded performance over results are less than happy with a 2-1 win despite a good performance. I repeat Rangers were never in any danger, should have scored more. Simonsen did make a James Hunt of things at their goal, but hey, that's what keepers do!