*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Based on what???

Why is everyone happy with this Warburton guy? Because the media have been bumming him up basically.

Face it, a few months ago the majority of you knew who he was. Shambles waiting to happen yet again.

Should be going for a tried and trusted Scottish manager

Oh aye. :wanker:

Based on what???

Why is everyone happy with this Warburton guy? Because the media have been bumming him up basically.

Face it, a few months ago the majority of you knew who he was. Shambles waiting to happen yet again.

Should be going for a tried and trusted Scottish manager

Like who?

Any choice of manager is a risk, he might seem like the perfect fit (Le Guen) but when you learn their full approach it's not a fit with the current squad.

As a supporter, all we can do is look at how they approach the game and what those thoughts are on the wider parts of football ie Youth, fitness, squad use, formations etc and then hope that our board make the right choice.

Whatever choice the board make, beit Warburton, Cathro or McLeish there will ALWAYS be some amongst the support who will disagree with it & criticise the board for making a complete arse of it.

For me, whomever the choice, I will support them in taking the club forward ... even if it's McLeish (please don't let it be McLeish !!)

Any choice of manager is a risk, he might seem like the perfect fit (Le Guen) but when you learn their full approach it's not a fit with the current squad.

As a supporter, all we can do is look at how they approach the game and what those thoughts are on the wider parts of football ie Youth, fitness, squad use, formations etc and then hope that our board make the right choice.

Whatever choice the board make, beit Warburton, Cathro or McLeish there will ALWAYS be some amongst the support who will disagree with it & criticise the board for making a complete arse of it.

For me, whomever the choice, I will support them in taking the club forward ... even if it's McLeish (please don't let it be McLeish !!)

He will be making his own squad this summer though

First post on this thread and without reading ,I know I've not missed anything .

I personally think King and Murray are making a pigs ear of this whole situation .They don't fill me with any confidence that these are the guys to take us forward :anguish: .

We have all received our renewals but what the fuck have any of them done ?? Sweet fuck all.

McCall will be our Manager next season and it's a fucking insult to us all ,that we have been put through this charade this last few weeks .

That time has been wasted . Fucking numbnuts the two of them .

First post on this thread and without reading ,I know I've not missed anything .

I personally think King and Murray are making a pigs ear of this whole situation .They don't fill me with any confidence that these are the guys to take us forward :anguish: .

We have all received our renewals but what the fuck have any of them done ?? Sweet fuck all.

McCall will be our Manager next season and it's a fucking insult to us all ,that we have been put through this charade this last few weeks .

McCall is not getting the job

You're going to feel like a right fanny when Warburton is unveiled.