Cricket

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

@psb07158For some reason, Pakistan always play well in England. I think they feel at home here because of the crowds etc.

No crowds though so that nullifies your point. 

Aside from the pitches offered up it's all just one versus the other. By pitches I assume you know what i mean regards favouring teams.

Well, of course, but the players have extended families here. Imad Wasim is actually Welsh whilst Shan Masood stayed in the North of England for about 15 years growing up. Wahab Riaz owns restaurants and dessert places in London, other players have properties here.  They can go out in Manchester and get food identical to what they eat at home in terms of quality, taste, spice. 

As I said before, they feel at home here. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Well, of course, but the players have extended families here. Imad Wasim is actually Welsh whilst Shan Masood stayed in the North of England for about 15 years growing up. Wahab Riaz owns restaurants and dessert places in London, other players have properties here.  They can go out in Manchester and get food identical to what they eat at home in terms of quality, taste, spice. 

As I said before, they feel at home here. 

Slight mistake on my part with your initial point. Anyway could be interesting cricket over the day.  

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

England in a bit of a pickle here. Still plenty of time left, if Pakistan roll them out this afternoon they could bat basically all of tomorrow under very little pressure. 

Pitch already looking a little dusty so could well turn for Yasir on Day 5.

Shadab hasn't bowled a single over either.

Day 5 this ball is going to be turning an absolute mile. Can't wait

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Pakistan really need to do what they can to drag out this morning session. 

Time obviously a bit of a non-factor but they really blew the chance to give their leggies the majority of Day 5 to bowl on this pitch.

Fair to say Pakistan were not worried about using up time. 

Finely balanced. Prediction is 53% in favour of England. Vital they get to 100+ with at least only two down. 

I'm expecting more from Stokes this 2nd innings as well. 

I've not been surprised by how well Pakistan have competed. Pleased to see the skills they have shown. 

Don't feel like celebrating this

It would be like the Villa players acting like they won the league beating relegation last week

Think if Pakistan had a few more warm up tests like Eng had v W.I. Pakistan would of walked this

Covers a lot of issues Eng have..