Should We Have Hired A Magician

Smile

Rather than a manager.

Laws going to come good, surely no one wants to see this coward pull on our top again.

Wallace will actually be able to keep pace with a player, and stop cross balls.

Templeton's going to turn into Messi.

McGregors going to turn into a defender

Bell's a good goalkeeper

Is this just wishful thinking or do posters really believe this.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we did have a clown in the dugout for three years, so I am just happy we have a manger in the dugout now with a plan and can give us a bit of hope of a brighter future

:clap::clap::clap::clap: You will be on Allybear and his boyfriend Bluepeters hitlist.

Is it bad thing to be excited by a new appointment ? After the last few years this feels exciting surely , who knows where or how it'll end but at the minute why would anyone not want to enjoy it ?

No i like the way he speaks i think he could do well, seems to have a work ethic that's missing from Ally and the crew, but he's not going to turn shit into ice cream some posters need to be realistic he will have a tough job.

Rather than a manager.

Laws going to come good, surely no one wants to see this coward pull on our top again.

Bell's a good goalkeeper

You're fucking miserable this weather mate..

you got the painters in?

No i like the way he speaks i think he could do well, seems to have a work ethic that's missing from Ally and the crew, but he's not going to turn shit into ice cream some posters need to be realistic he will have a tough job.

I take that's fair enough , but McCall for all his faults improved the side. A talented manager with an actual focus could surely make a difference ??

I take that's fair enough , but McCall for all his faults improved the side. A talented manager with an actual focus could surely make a difference ??

Certainly could, a few on here said McCall did nothing i have to say he did his best with a team that had downed tools, in the end we just ran out of steam.

We need rid off all off the players that let us down, as they were certainly good enough to win this league.

Rather than a manager.

Bell's a good goalkeeper

At the end of the PLG reign, I'm sure Alan Hutton would have been on a similar list. With the help and belief of a new manager, he was turned him into a 9m player within 12months. There are numerous examples throughout our history, and in football in general, where players fortunes have been transformed under a new manager.

At the end of the PLG reign, I'm sure Alan Hutton would have been on a similar list. With the help and belief of a new manager, he was turned him into a 9m player within 12months. There are numerous examples throughout our history, and in football in general, where players fortunes have been transformed under a new manager.

I always thought Hutton was a great player going forward bit slack defensively but you could see he was a player.

Hutton for his deficiencies tried 100% i cant say the same about any of these players bar McGregor but he still not very good.

Rather than a manager.

Bell's a good goalkeeper

Its pushing it a bit with that list but i am indulging in a bit of wishful thinking hoping he can at least improve them a bit.

The problem was even stuart McCall couldn't get the best out of these fucktards, he is an experienced manager, even if Warburton does get them playing along the ground, if things aren't going well they will just revert to the long ball shite, I just think we need a whole new team tbh.

I always thought Hutton was a great player going forward bit slack defensively but you could see he was a player.

Hutton for his deficiencies tried 100% i cant say the same about any of these players bar McGregor but he still not very good.

Few Rangers fans agreed with your favourable view of Hutton during the PLG reign.

I would be hopeful both Templeton and Wallace could play an important role under Warburton. They might not be anywhere near the best players to pull on the blue jersey but they still are the best we have at present IMO.

I like frown, talks sense most of the time.

I agree some folk are getting carried away, but we have just got a new manager in! Even if 50% of those players come good due to real coaching it's a coup but frankly I would rather see the back of most of them.

In my eyes they are failures and shouldn't be anywhere near ibrox.

but hey, let's just enjoy the moment.