*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a look at my 365 history and I'm Ā£185 down for 2019. Doesn't usually happen, I'm usually up a couple of thousand.

Sitting a bit pished trying to work out what went wrong and the best I can come up with just now is that there aren't really any trainers on the up-and-up. The guys at the top are still there, but it's harder to get a price on their horses. Anything say Nicky Henderson, Alan King, Phillip Hobbs or Colin Tizzard sends out at a good price is going to be hard to find.

The guys in the middle are still there, people who you'd have thought would beĀ on the up like Greatrex, Lacey, Olly Murphy and all these people with strike rates of about 10-15% are still where they were.

Scratching my nut wondering where the next Archie Watson, Joe O'Brien, Hugo Palmer or David O'Meara is coming from.

Need a new strategy for this year.

[/mindspew]Ā šŸ˜ƒ

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fulham 11/10Ā 

I.m a bit biased as I really want Raith Rovers to win their league.Ā  Today Falkirk host Dumbarton,Ā  who recently went to Kirkcaldy and won 2-0 , so I find the odds for Dumbarton today quite appealing 6/1 or 13/2 I'm not putting much on but have a small interest,Ā  including a 5 fold with more fancied sides.Ā 

10 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Did the old cash-out trick today....lost me Ā£160.

A think am going to go back to basics this year n stick my coupon on at the bookies with a slip, lost too much money to cashing out this year rather than trust my original betĀ 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Shutting down my ppower and hills acounts the morra too, done well the last 3 months putting a Ā£50 a day cap but found myself going over to my other accounts when hit the cap which defeats the purpose.

big changes on the horizonĀ 

I need to stop betting or change the way I bet. I end up throwing money at stupid bets cause Iā€™ve lost a wee bit, and end up just losing more. Going to tryĀ and be sensible, small odds, small wins just to keep me betting without having to put more money into my account. Thatā€™s the plan anywayĀ šŸ™ˆ

31 minutes ago, murzo said:

I need to stop betting or change the way I bet. I end up throwing money at stupid bets cause Iā€™ve lost a wee bit, and end up just losing more. Going to tryĀ and be sensible, small odds, small wins just to keep me betting without having to put more money into my account. Thatā€™s the plan anywayĀ šŸ™ˆ

Iā€™m the same tbh, gonny try patch it for a couple of weeks at least and see how it goes

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Iā€™m the same tbh, gonny try patch it for a couple of weeks at least and see how it goes

I said that the day. FA cup , not interested, Iā€™ll give it a miss. Naw, now left hoping Barcelona and benfica dug me out another hole. Always chasing , pure shite.

9 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

I.m a bit biased as I really want Raith Rovers to win their league.Ā  Today Falkirk host Dumbarton,Ā  who recently went to Kirkcaldy and won 2-0 , so I find the odds for Dumbarton today quite appealing 6/1 or 13/2 I'm not putting much on but have a small interest,Ā  including a 5 fold with more fancied sides.Ā 

Hope nobody listened to me. Rubbish day today,,,,,,,,,,,,again.Ā 

8 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Shutting down my ppower and hills acounts the morra too, done well the last 3 months putting a Ā£50 a day cap but found myself going over to my other accounts when hit the cap which defeats the purpose.

big changes on the horizonĀ 

Haha. Me too.

-So did you make any New Year Resolutions?

"No, but I'm fucking changing the things I bet on and the way I put bets on."Ā