FIFA 17 Ratings

Skyson1872

10 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Swear our player averages are much higher than a 2 star rated team? Maybe not fully calculated or something.

The est.1872 will have the tims raging though ?

Apparently it's only us, the tims and maybe the sheep that are over one and a half stars :lol:

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

2 stars? Timmy will be raging at the brief overview of our clubs long standing and valid history. 

Every other team in Scotland except for us and them (maybe Aberdeen but I'm not sure) are less than two stars

27 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Swear our player averages are much higher than a 2 star rated team? Maybe not fully calculated or something.

The est.1872 will have the tims raging though ?

There's no 5 star teams in the game at the minute.

Barca and Bayern are 4.5 and Real are 4.. like you said though it's just a calculation error.

7 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Apparently it's only us, the tims and maybe the sheep that are over one and a half stars :lol:

I dont think its calculated right. There is no way the stats for the players we have once you go in and look at the squad equate to 2 stars!

Krancjar's stats are :drool: really hope they stay the same in final release.

48 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I dont think its calculated right. There is no way the stats for the players we have once you go in and look at the squad equate to 2 stars!

Krancjar's stats are :drool: really hope they stay the same in final release.

As long as Barrie's is increased then I'll be happy:lol:

49 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

I think the games quality. Graphically stunning. A massive step up this year. The only thing is that the Pro Clubs kit and crest creator is a bit underwhelming.

the kit creator isn't too bad but the crest is pathetic.

After waiting all day for my code and downloading the beta I fianally got a game last night and ended up getting sent off within 20mins of the first game 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire True Blue said:

the kit creator isn't too bad but the crest is pathetic.

After waiting all day for my code and downloading the beta I fianally got a game last night and ended up getting sent off within 20mins of the first game 

Good start for our pro clubs that!

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Want to just tell us about the gameplay instead of this stats rubbish?

Its very, very similar to 16, only it feels a lot smoother. I know this is an early build but I think there are going to be frustrating things to do with the physics much like in 16 that we might see playing more regularly but im enjoying it. Haven't actually went online yet as been playing kick off. Visually, the game is incredible. Managers on the touchline is a nice wee touch too.

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Its very, very similar to 16, only it feels a lot smoother. I know this is an early build but I think there are going to be frustrating things to do with the physics much like in 16 that we might see playing more regularly but im enjoying it. Haven't actually went online yet as been playing kick off. Visually, the game is incredible. Managers on the touchline is a nice wee touch too.

:( 

I didn't like 16's gameplay at all, much preferred 15

Just now, The Godfather said:

:( 

I didn't like 16's gameplay at all

Dont get me wrong here, there are a lot of things different. The shooting mechanics and the passing mechanics have clearly had a lot of work done and the corners and penalties have been completely revamped. Penalties are ridiculously hard just now, will take practice. It was never going to be miles apart from 16 but I think they have done really well.