Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Iv been retweeting marks tweets and asking some players and celebs to retweet but not had much luck so far.

Dis ITV manage to give you any contacts Mark?

No mate did you get to see the news story if not I am going to copy it and put it on YouTube as I can't think of anyway else to show it unless anyone has any ideas pm me please

Just now, mark adair said:

No mate did you get to see the news story if not I am going to copy it and put it on YouTube as I can't think of anyway else to show it unless anyone has any ideas pm me please

No never seen it, best bet is to get it up on youtube and them we can get tweeting that too(tu)

24 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

No never seen it, best bet is to get it up on youtube and them we can get tweeting that too(tu)

Cool will do it after the auction finishes and it's quite as the wee man will just shout all the way through it lol ?

2 hours ago, mark adair said:

Try this link guys and let me know if it works thanks. 

That worked fine this time Mark, thanks for putting it up again. (tu)

Do you think they (ITV) might be willing to to put it up nation wide so the whole country has a chance to see it ?

It was a good piece and well done to you and your wife for coming across so well. (tu)

:001:  https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair/donate  :001: