Rangers FC statement

I honestly cant stand DJ

“I am reluctant to say they should be banned from the Scottish Cup because the players have done nothing wrong. They did the business on the park.

“It is the fans. How do you punish fans? Maybe they should have to play a couple of games behind closed doors.

What a complete fanny of a man, too scared to state publicly what should fucking happen.

2 minutes ago, murzo said:

Iain McGregor 10 minutes ago

"Right where do I start, 1. Yes the SFA should throw the book at Hibernian F.C. foe their fans behavior but they should also throw the book at Rangers F,C. for their fans singing religious bigoted songs throughout the match, as a football fan I found it offensive and watched the game with subtitles. 

:lol::lol::lol:

what a thick cunt. He says we sang bigoted songs throughout so watched the game with subtitles. How the fuck would he know what was being sung then?

You can't use logic when confronting blind hatred of our club.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I honestly cant stand DJ

“I am reluctant to say they should be banned from the Scottish Cup because the players have done nothing wrong. They did the business on the park.

“It is the fans. How do you punish fans? Maybe they should have to play a couple of games behind closed doors.

What a complete fanny of a man, too scared to state publicly what should fucking happen.

I knew even before I listened to him that his arse would have splinters. Sadly, if I was King I'd tell him that his position at RangersTV was no longer available to him.

2 hours ago, ara said:

Great - but having just returned from Glasgow (live in Worcestershire) ...am now focused on lighting up social media networks within my reach.... making sure as many people South of the Border understand what shite is happening... Adrian D at Talksport must be a key target for all of us...:wink::5536:

I reckon aidrian will fly a flag with this as he pays attention to MW and frequently talks about unecessary violence at football etc. 

hes defended us a few times. 

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I honestly cant stand DJ

I agree with him. I think the correct punishment would be to play behind closed doors. Nothing less should be acceptable. 

13 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I honestly cant stand DJ

But if we sing a certain song, the whole club can be banned from Europe. Or whatever.  He doesn't want Hivs banned because they physically assault Players on the pitch.

And behave like mutants. Why would European football want anything to do with them if this is how their fans behave?

DJ, you are a fud!

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

'as a football fan I found it offensive and watched the game with subtitles.' :lol:

Solved your problem then, didn't you. Well done you. Progress. (tu)

Next lesson: How to be less easily offended.

If I read this right then sky must be printing the words of our bigoted songs in the subtitles

Brilliant statement from our board, name and shame (tu). The reactions from the haters over the coming days will be interesting and we will need to be ready to react immediately to the attacks, because guaranteed they will come.

Never forgive, never forget :ukflag:

17 minutes ago, MarathonMan said:

I agree with him. I think the correct punishment would be to play behind closed doors. Nothing less should be acceptable. 

For a couple of matches?

Come on to fuck, you think the Hibs fans would give a shit at the start of the competition missing out on the first couple of matches? They don't even go unless it's a final!

26 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I honestly cant stand DJ

We were demoted to the bottom tier even though the players AND the fans had done nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, Warbiola said:

We have to be very careful with what we do at boardroom level, warburton is a highly intelligent man as well as a top coach, hope the people who run our club realise this

What the fuck does this mean.

30 minutes ago, Alo6 said:

I reckon aidrian will fly a flag with this as he pays attention to MW and frequently talks about unecessary violence at football etc. 

hes defended us a few times. 

Agreed mate - I've tweeted him and opened a thread with the Twitter address to his show ...:541:

Anyone who doubted our board? Well there is your answer.

2 great statements so far and the next should be O'Regans head on a stick or we are withdrawing from domestic cup competitions as they can not guarantee our safety with him in charge .. 

We have the cunts on the run now and do not take the boot of the cunts head as he allowed other clubs to do to us. This is what we have waited for and they fucked up big time   

But our great support showed them all.  We will be back bigger and stronger come August