English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I think Palace will struggle too.

Their team is old as fuck and I don’t think Eze, who they have spent loads on, will do well in such a defensive, pragmatic side either.

Apparently Eze works well hard, plus they've shown with Zaha they can allow individuals to flourish. So he could be ideal for them.

But I do get your POV. 

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Apparently Eze works well hard, plus they've shown with Zaha they can allow individuals to flourish. So he could be ideal for them.

But I do get your POV. 

Yeah they’ve shown with Zaha that they can accommodate flair players - I actually think Eze has been signed as Zaha’s replacement  tbh - but I just think he would have been better off moving to a more expansive side than Palace.

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think Palace will struggle too.

Their team is old as fuck and I don’t think Eze, who they have spent loads on, will do well in such a defensive, pragmatic side either.

Crystal Palace are probably one of the weirdest teams in the league. Sometimes exceptional away from home but can’t beat the jobber teams at home. 

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Yeah they’ve shown with Zaha that they can accommodate flair players - I actually think Eze has been signed as Zaha’s replacement  tbh - but I just think he would have been better off moving to a more expansive side than Palace.

I thought the same, but you'd have thought he'd never have been interested Palace yet apparently he was impressed with Hodgson.