English Football

Clemdog

The monopoly world of City, cheat financial fair play and get out of any punishment with a manager considered to be the best that’s not even got them to a European semi-final and that’s as far as he can get in the last 8 or 9 years. Doesn’t deserve Messi but no doubt will end up with him. 

21 minutes ago, CR3 said:

The monopoly world of City, cheat financial fair play and get out of any punishment with a manager considered to be the best that’s not even got to a European semi-final in about 10 years. Doesn’t deserve Messi but no doubt will end up with him. 

It’s been 4 years. 

He’s also, got an English treble, not even Ferguson could do it, got 100 points, again Ferguson couldn’t even do it.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s been 4 years. 

He’s also, got an English treble, not even Ferguson could do it, got 100 points, again Ferguson couldn’t even do it.

Didn’t have the competition that Ferguson had. Been a shit league past few years in all honesty even Leicester won it, says it all really.

33 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Didn’t have the competition that Ferguson had. Been a shit league past few years in all honesty even Leicester won it, says it all really.

Leicester winning it means nothing to the argument though considering he wasn’t there.

Na, just the best ever second place and having to win 14? games in a row.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Leicester winning it means nothing to the argument though considering he wasn’t there.

Na, just the best ever second place and having to win 14? games in a row.

You said in a post the other day you don't really remember your own invincibles team so I think we're covering different era's mate and maybe not really taking everything into account here, if you mention Ferguson, it includes even the late 90's. The strongest teams that have been in the premier league were Man Utd's treble winning team, Arsenal's invincibles and Chelsea's first Mourihno team 2004-5. After that you can start to even include City and Liverpool last year, the competition in the league is the whole point here.

Ferguson's era had at times a world beating Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea team in them at least. The period in the last 4 years where Pep's monopoly team got 100 points there was a decent Liverpool just about finding their way with Klopp, a shit Man U, average Chelsea and top 8 Arsenal team to name a few. Leicester winning it is completely relevant because if there were all of those teams challenging and on top form and proper competition in the league they wouldn't have had a hope in fuck.

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

The monopoly world of City, cheat financial fair play and get out of any punishment with a manager considered to be the best that’s not even got them to a European semi-final and that’s as far as he can get in the last 8 or 9 years. Doesn’t deserve Messi but no doubt will end up with him. 

image.gif.ef81e3ff2de9a0dc0e80339da1037fcd.gif

23 minutes ago, CR3 said:

You said in a post the other day you don't really remember your own invincibles team so I think we're covering different era's mate and maybe not really taking everything into account here, if you mention Ferguson, it includes even the late 90's. The strongest teams that have been in the premier league were Man Utd's treble winning team, Arsenal's invincibles and Chelsea's first Mourihno team 2004-5. After that you can start to even include City and Liverpool last year, the competition in the league is the whole point here.

Ferguson's era had at times a world beating Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea team in them at least. The period in the last 4 years where Pep's monopoly team got 100 points there was a decent Liverpool just about finding their way with Klopp, a shit Man U, average Chelsea and top 8 Arsenal team to name a few. Leicester winning it is completely relevant because if there were all of those teams challenging and on top form and proper competition in the league they wouldn't have had a hope in fuck.

Ferguson’s era had no world beating Arsenal team, Chelsea and Liverpool both won one CL in that time, none finished in the top 4. Ignore the 100 points then we’ll go the second highest total then, having to win 14? in a row, against the European Champions who finished runners up the season before, and got 97 points.

Ferguson’s the best to do it but your Guardiola point is a load of shite.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

your Guardiola point is a load of shite.

My point was a fact ya zoomer, he’s not got to a European final in about 10 year and only won it with probably the best team of this generation in the messi Neymar Suarez  iniesta xavi team. He also took over the European champions of Bayern and couldn’t do it himself with them. Found out in Europe. That’s my point 

7 minutes ago, CR3 said:

My point was a fact ya zoomer, he’s not got to a European final in about 10 year and only won it with probably the best team of this generation in the messi Neymar Suarez  iniesta xavi team. He also took over the European champions of Bayern and couldn’t do it himself with them. Found out in Europe. That’s my point 

Behave....

giphy.thumb.gif.5cfcfd34db324feb921e075230912c9c.gif

11 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Your point was he hadn’t been to a semi final in 10 year, I pointed out it was 4 :lol: 

He also never had Suarez or Neymar either, in fact he never managed Suarez at all.