Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

26 minutes ago, Malkster said:

That Australian article needs published verbatim in the UK. Insightful and hard hitting, but I don't hold any hope for it ever seeing the light of day except for our forum

It is on twitter but that is not like how you and I would like it publisised. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, B1872 said:

60632A4B-3832-42C3-BA04-115A767304C5.jpeg

Ffs I honestly thought last night it was a piss take.

Have they not remembered that they have had many homosexual men who have abused children over many years. You could not make that up, but holicon. con obviously think it is worth a try. :duh:

43 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Have they not remembered that they have had many homosexual men who have abused children over many years. You could not make that up, but holicon. con obviously think it is worth a try. :duh:

The cunts have the general public eating out of their hands. Years of self praise and making sure we get battered in the media constantly have given them the profile of perennial good guys. Eventually though the penny will drop with the non Taig population that they are indeed a shower of scumbag bastards who have covered up peadophilia for 50years. Not only that the shameless disgusting tactics used to deflect and deny will also become apparent to the wider public. 

57 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Should we now be calling that rag The Daily Holicon.

3 hours ago, Malkster said:

New tarrier initiative to rival ''Everyone, anyone'' and here it is... 'Bumbhoys for peace''

If they can't accept a protestant in their dressing room gays have no chance ask Tommy Gemmill and Danny Mcgrain

Gregory Campbell just posted this on Facebook.

45 mins ·

As Parliament would not be back until after the new football season was underway I decided on the final day to table a Motion given what appears to be the determined attempts by some to ignore the convictions of those involved at the celtic Boys Club. As a new season now begins this is the chance for a new beginning, If other Clubs can take decisions to open up on their past then celtic should do likewise, unless there is something to hide.....

67699015_3509608365732034_6553822912023887872_o.jpg

29 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This is just being hidden and it's absolutely shameful that so many people are in on this .

What has the world and this rhancid cesspit of a Country become :hmmm:

It actually defies reason, this whole scenario has got the storyline of a bad movie that wouldn’t hold real life credibility as the scenario could not be possible in this day and age.

It’s also genuinely saddening when you think of the lack of parity and perception of reporting  between their ‘victimised’ community and our own atm. Just saw their ‘fenian army’ poster and thought about the wave of condemnation following Clarke’s offended deflection tactics for this word following his team’s annihilation at Ibrox. Will seeing this make him regale about the dark ages or will he just not have heard or acknowledge it as he did when Kris Boyd was subject to his ‘dark age’ abuse at Rugby Park the week before his own. Michael Stewart, SSB, Tom English, Alan Brazil, Spiers, etc etc etc, all jumped on the condemnation bandwagon, awaiting their input...

30 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Some interesting tweets from John@WestEnclosure

Their fans comments on this tweet are tangible evidence (if any were needed) that regardless of the six (to date) convictions, victim statements, media samples and under oath testimony’s, nothing will make them accept any liability or wrongdoing on the most heinous of crimes. One comment even blames this on anti celtic/catholicism in Scotland, never mind the victims looking for justice are probably 99.9% from that community and celtic fans.

This is the measure of the culture developed in the SNP led ‘progressive Scotland’, embarrassed to call these vermin countrymen...

I honestly think this PR company have been used for years with the bheasts . They just got an upgrade recently when the shit hit the fan in last few months , and things started spiralling.

And maybe it was best to announce it .

Fucking shameful bunch of scumbags

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think this PR company have been used for years with the bheasts . They just got an upgrade recently when the shit hit the fan in last few months , and things started spiralling.

And maybe it was best to announce it .

Fucking shameful bunch of scumbags

Quite possibly eejay and if so do they become part of an investigation into the cover up? I was wondering if they were connected to Reid or another politicians spin doctor.

I just hope those journalist at The Times keep the public updated on this story, as an inquiry must happen to establish whether CFC were covering up an organised peado ring or individuals.

Archived