Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

If the SFA are so concerned about our childrens' welfare, vis a vis, BANNING HEADING, then why can't they  protect them against sexual abuse?

seems to me to be paying lip service to the problem, more intent on protecting themselves and their favourite club

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/03/2020 at 12:12, bluenoz said:

They would have known all along but now that Thomson has exposed it, they will feel obligated to investigate.

They will try to bury it 

Corrupt double standard bheast loving fuckpig bastards ,that they are 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It’s corrupt Scotland .It will 

This is bigger than Scotland. You can't hide anything for long nowadays. If a group of people are making the same complaint it doesn't matter who you are the time will come. People have only just had the courage to start to expose them in big numbers and  unless your the catholic Church of course I can't see them getting away with it. Imo.

What gives me hope that this might finally come out is brave guys like this who are unwilling to allow them despicable bastards to censure the truth in the Salmond trial.  Hopefully the same will happen with the cbc scandal. 

35 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

What gives me hope that this might finally come out is brave guys like this who are unwilling to allow them despicable bastards to censure the truth in the Salmond trial.  Hopefully the same will happen with the cbc scandal. 

And this Example of why this shithole of a Country is corrupt to fuck 

Bheastville protection society is the SNP

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Is he not a SNP supporter mate? There is something about his posts from a while back that makes me think he should not be trusted.

Sorry if I have got that wrong. 👍

As horrific as the abuse is its sad that I need to come on to a thread on here to find out the latest news ffs.

Just think of the hundreds of thousands that are completely unaware of this issue because they ain't online it's disgraceful.

I ain't seen one article in the main papers up here about the C4 news stuff

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Is he not a SNP supporter mate? There is something about his posts from a while back that makes me think he should not be trusted.

Sorry if I have got that wrong. 👍

I’m not sure, it’s more to do with the principal of free press. 

The crown office has intervened and threatened this guy with a contempt of court summons merely for stating his view on the moorov doctrine.  

For the Crown to attempt direct censorship without judicial authority is a very serious breach of human rights and shows the levels that they are willing to go to censor an article that they feel doesn’t suit the interest of their likings. 
Something is preventing the full reality of the cbc scandal, how much involvement does the crown have in that. 
James Wolffe is in charge of the Scottish crown office. 

Quick google of the guy looks like he is trying to claim that Salmond has been set up, the wee war with nippy has turned the bastards on each other. Possibly she’s ordered the crown office to subdue this guy?

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And this Example of why this shithole of a Country is corrupt to fuck 

Bheastville protection society is the SNP

If he he beast is a unionist you can bet your last penny he gets hammered to the wall though 

33 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I’m not sure, it’s more to do with the principal of free press. 

The crown office has intervened and threatened this guy with a contempt of court summons merely for stating his view on the moorov doctrine.  

For the Crown to attempt direct censorship without judicial authority is a very serious breach of human rights and shows the levels that they are willing to go to censor an article that they feel doesn’t suit the interest of their likings. 
Something is preventing the full reality of the cbc scandal, how much involvement does the crown have in that. 
James Wolffe is in charge of the Scottish crown office. 

Quick google of the guy looks like he is trying to claim that Salmond has been set up, the wee war with nippy has turned the bastards on each other. Possibly she’s ordered the crown office to subdue this guy?

Cheers for that mate, I am sure you will be right about him challenging the reporting in this case, and also that he is on the fat man's side.

It seemed from the few replies that they were nats who also support Salmond.

We will see how it goes but I doubt if he will be convicted of anything but hope I am wrong.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers for that mate, I am sure you will be right about him challenging the reporting in this case, and also that he is on the fat man's side.

It seemed from the few replies that they were nats who also support Salmond.

We will see how it goes but I doubt if he will be convicted of anything but hope I am wrong.

“Yet none of those responsible for these unlawful actions – Leslie Evans, Judith Mackinnon and Liz Lloyd – has been sacked. That fact is indicative of monumental arrogance right at the heart of Holyrood.” 

They’ve turned on each other and the crown office is participating directly on the side of the government by trying to censure this guys articles without any judicial processes.

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Yet none of those responsible for these unlawful actions – Leslie Evans, Judith Mackinnon and Liz Lloyd – has been sacked. That fact is indicative of monumental arrogance right at the heart of Holyrood.” 

They’ve turned on each other and the crown office is participating directly on the side of the government by trying to censure this guys articles without any judicial processes.

We can only hope this trial adds to their in fighting and these women get some justice. 👍

11 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Good that funds are being raised Sparkle.

Also there is the petition to get an independent enquiry which now stands at 29,212. Only 5,788 to go to get to the target of 35,000!

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

If and when a full public inquiry is held and, ultimately, published, I expect the opening chapter to be an indictment on a system where victims had to campaign and raise funds for years because vested interests were failing so miserably in their duties, even when the testimony of victims was in the public domain 

54 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Holyrood still ignoring it ,They also need to be asked why they thought it was ok to pass the enquiry over to the SFA 

They passed it over, because votes are more important than bringing  those responsible to  court ,and punish the club who .'s support they need to stay in power.

Archived