Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

On another forum it is claimed that Separate entity FC  gets to see final report before victims. Wouldn't surprise me if this is true.......... scum.

"During the last two years I have unearthed barrels full of excrement previously buried to hide away from the guilt that the authorities could have done something to stop it but didn't. I have received letters from lawyers acting on behalf of the SFA insurance company that are without doubt an attempt to put me off the quest for justice. Today there has been a new low of morality reached. The SFA solicitors have been reviewing the finished 'independent' report into sex abuse within Scottish football. The apparent separate entity celtic FC and their solicitors have also been passed a copy of the final report. Upon reading the report both the SFA and celtic have 'asked' Martin Hendry to make amendments to the report prior to its publication to the media in late May.
I ask all fellow believers in truth and justice, I ask all decent ordinary football supporters, I ask all decent men and women of this country to rise up and make a stance - WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THESE UNDER HAND TACTICS ANY LONGER>"

40 minutes ago, stfu said:

On another forum it is claimed that Separate entity FC  gets to see final report before victims. Wouldn't surprise me if this is true.......... scum.

"During the last two years I have unearthed barrels full of excrement previously buried to hide away from the guilt that the authorities could have done something to stop it but didn't. I have received letters from lawyers acting on behalf of the SFA insurance company that are without doubt an attempt to put me off the quest for justice. Today there has been a new low of morality reached. The SFA solicitors have been reviewing the finished 'independent' report into sex abuse within Scottish football. The apparent separate entity celtic FC and their solicitors have also been passed a copy of the final report. Upon reading the report both the SFA and celtic have 'asked' Martin Hendry to make amendments to the report prior to its publication to the media in late May.
I ask all fellow believers in truth and justice, I ask all decent ordinary football supporters, I ask all decent men and women of this country to rise up and make a stance - WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THESE UNDER HAND TACTICS ANY LONGER>"

Where/who's that a quote from?

8 hours ago, stfu said:

7 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Ffs that is a new low for the SFA, how can the tarriers decide what is in a report about their terrible deeds ? 

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Ffs that is a new low for the SFA, how can the tarriers decide what is in a report about their terrible deeds ? 

Alex Thomson followed up on the rumours and has received a straight denial from Pete, SFA and author of the inquiry. This must be getting very hard to juggle all the balls that covering up for the paedos is bringing to them, can’t wait till they drop. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Alex Thomson followed up on the rumours and has received a straight denial from Pete, SFA and author of the inquiry. This must be getting very hard to juggle all the balls that covering up for the paedos is bringing to them, can’t wait till they drop. 

I am glad to hear they were challenged , my concern is that Liewell has so much control over them all he can get what he wants done and others will just do it. I might just be paranoid.

20 hours ago, stfu said:

This needs to be sent to the media not only in Scotland, but everywhere.  Sports Illustrated in the US just did an article about the calamity of the spfl vote. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18408233.celtic-takes-legal-advice-talk-radio-host-mike-graham-calls-hoops-paedos-club/

Hope this goes to court, this’ll publicise it better than anyone has done. 

Interesting....

Don't take him to court...........admission.

Take him to court.........risk everything.

:digging:

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18408233.celtic-takes-legal-advice-talk-radio-host-mike-graham-calls-hoops-paedos-club/

Hope this goes to court, this’ll publicise it better than anyone has done. 

I hope so too, someone that has an outside Scotland profile, could be another branch to get the rancid bastards.

On 08/04/2020 at 20:25, Dave Hedgehog said:

It’s from a month ago. Not as reported as it could have been because of Coronavirus 

Other than him, the whole situation has been brushed under that mansion  sized rug . Scandalous but this is Scotland 2020

Archived