Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/03/2020 at 00:35, Bears r us said:

Ffs that is hellish. 😡

Yet if i was to smash Brittany's face in down in Saltcoats , I'm sure there would be public outcry.The gestapo would have a man hunt with help from media 

With this . These polis couldn't give a fuck most likely . And the media even less

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not good. Not surprising in this shithole of ours either.

More need to sign the petition so that it can get to the early day motion phase at Westminster.

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

More need to sign the petition so that it can get to the early day motion phase at Westminster.

https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0

It's ridiculous how few have signed and shared that petition 😞

Also the black binbags of photos of naked young boys were found in a cupboard AT celtic park. 

Why would a separate entity with nothing to do with abuse have these naked pictures of children taken by a photographer who worked for and was paid by an employee of celtic FC in their cupboards? 🤷🏻‍♂️

During lockdown all I’m doing is watching documentaries. With all the evidence this would be an unbelievable documentary based over 40/50 years of abuse and cover ups. Would be a 10 parter! 

23 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Also the black binbags of photos of naked young boys were found in a cupboard AT celtic park. 

Why would a separate entity with nothing to do with abuse have these naked pictures of children taken by a photographer who worked for and was paid by an employee of celtic FC in their cupboards? 🤷🏻‍♂️

What paper is running this?

It's unbelievable nobody is talking about this as world wide shame. The club need closed down

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

The pictures had been hidden there for 20 years or so apparently. Cullen (club photographer) iirc?

They must have built the new stadium around those lockers!

1 hour ago, Teamgers said:

I think this is dead, its taking far too long, I thought there was some sort of documentary coming out, but what has happened, fuck all, thats what!

Nope you couldn’t be more wrong!!

Chat is the tarriers will be up at Supreme Court. Also there are rumours that the celtic F.C. got children and parents to sign NDA’s in relation to abuse in the States. I got sent it on WhatsApp I’ll post it in a minute. 👍🏻

Could this be Father Michael Spencer, a priest, teacher and Football coach alongside BJK and Saville at the celtic cup youth tournament,  

Nothing to do with the separate entity of course.

Wonder who supplied the trophy ?.

Kick them Out. received_521278018549020.thumb.jpeg.caf7afd328cadbb41d4f6d3cafa1bac7.jpeg.ef6c018213a17973a7e2dea64b0bb1bb.jpeg

received_521278018549020.thumb.jpeg.caf7afd328cadbb41d4f6d3cafa1bac7.jpeg

"celtic denied the game took place to journalists following my story. Original minutes taken at the 2 Clubs, the SFA, and the Police meeting & televised video evidence of the CBC game at Parkhead itself has now been unearthed to prove their stance of #seperateentity delusional"

"Stein stepped in front of me and asked Torbett why I was already in my kit. “He's been selected”, Torbett replied. Stein was raging, “Is he fuck, if he can't get up in time for an important match he's certainly not playing for CBC”. I was devastated.

"celtic denied arranging my first ten-year passport containing a visa to enter the USA. Permission has been given for authorities to approach our Passport Office and US embassy for clarification as to who arranged my passport in 1968 at 14-years-old".

All from Gordon  Woods.

Wonder if Lawell finds these embarrassing. 

Him and his rancid club need  removed from Scottish Football for their crimes against children. 

Who signed off the cheques to the trophy centre. 

We Fired  = You Re-Hired. 

Kick Them Out. 

1 hour ago, Lets go 55 said:

"celtic denied the game took place to journalists following my story. Original minutes taken at the 2 Clubs, the SFA, and the Police meeting & televised video evidence of the CBC game at Parkhead itself has now been unearthed to prove their stance of #seperateentity delusional"

"Stein stepped in front of me and asked Torbett why I was already in my kit. “He's been selected”, Torbett replied. Stein was raging, “Is he fuck, if he can't get up in time for an important match he's certainly not playing for CBC”. I was devastated.

"celtic denied arranging my first ten-year passport containing a visa to enter the USA. Permission has been given for authorities to approach our Passport Office and US embassy for clarification as to who arranged my passport in 1968 at 14-years-old".

All from Gordon  Woods.

Wonder if Lawell finds these embarrassing. 

Him and his rancid club need  removed from Scottish Football for their crimes against children. 

Who signed off the cheques to the trophy centre. 

We Fired  = You Re-Hired. 

Kick Them Out. 

That cunt of a solicitor has been bought for me . Or rewarded with free advertising on snyde for years 

To just drag this out now and tell the victims to fuck off at a later date 

Archived