Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Spectre said:

To be fair the BBC article mentioned that celtic claim they are distinct and separate, and said  that this is legally correct but then goes on to show how closely linked they both were which is probably as far as they feel comfortable with going legally but does translate to "You're talking shite, separate entity my arse"

The piece about why Torbett left celtic in 74 in the celtic View is fucking disgraceful,infact the article praises him at the time of publication

16 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

That article's buried from their main news page already, at least on my 'feed', replaced with the following:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46098908

(there is at least a link at the bottom named 'More on this story' which brings you to the first one)

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Heartbreaking to hear from one of the victims and the sister of one of the victims. On this occasion fair play to the BBC and Daly. Now go and pursue that club for answers 

I watched the STV news and it was pathetic, making sure they said there was no connection with celtic.

I was so surprised when Reporting Scotland came on and the report from Daly was so damning on celtic, and then when they went back to the studio they said they had asked the peedos for a statement but so far had not received nothing.

What this makes me wonder is IF there is an injunction why is the BBC not bothering about it and if there is not one why is the written media so easy on them ?? 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I watched the STV news and it was pathetic, making sure they said there was no connection with celtic.

I was so surprised when Reporting Scotland came on and the report from Daly was so damning on celtic, and then when they went back to the studio they said they had asked the peedos for a statement but so far had not received nothing.

What this makes me wonder is IF there is an injunction why is the BBC not bothering about it and if there is not one why is the written media so easy on them ?? 

i think there is one because they are not directly saying celtic are involved. Its all indirect. it's quite clever the wording. Dalys bigger piece has been long thought out.

23 minutes ago, Spectre said:

To be fair the BBC article mentioned that celtic claim they are distinct and separate, and said  that this is legally correct but then goes on to show how closely linked they both were which is probably as far as they feel comfortable with going legally but does translate to "You're talking shite, separate entity my arse"

If this is the scum’s defence why are they giving no comment?

9 minutes ago, frenv said:

That article's buried from their main news page already, at least on my 'feed', replaced with the following:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-46098908

(there is at least a link at the bottom named 'More on this story' which brings you to the first one)

Daly has the damning piece as a pinned tweet on his twitter account too ??

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i think there is one because they are not directly saying celtic are involved. Its all indirect. it's quite clever the wording. Dalys bigger piece has been long thought out.

You might be right, because it was so different from STV. The part where Daly says why was he allowed back to do the same thing again was not what I expected to hear, but good to hear.  

The other news outlets don’t have the information that Daly has, I presume that’s why they can’t make the connection 

If the filth didn’t have any responsibility why did the BBC ask for a comment from them and why has none been given.

It’s not like they didn’t know it was coming 

A coin gets thrown in Scottish football and politicians are tweeting left right and centre, a paedophile with an affiliation to a leading Scottish football club gets convicted of child abuse and nothing. What sort of moral compass do these people actual have.

Archived