***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

At the end of that a Rangers video blog came up and the guy has his bedroom done up with Star War stuff. The youngsters now are all pansies :rofl:

:happy: I got a video on gardening. Are the videos that come up not based on previous searches? 

4 minutes ago, standup said:

Wonder if the book ies odds will be so generous next time. Nah,  back to normal short odds. Maybe even slight favourites. Oh and another thing that heap they call a stadium is a fuckin mess.

They still cleaned up though, another goal from us and they might have felt it.

16 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Reckon Dembele shot himself in the foot pre match saying he's gonna score 4 today. Must have taken 25m off the supposed value.

Southampton await him back in the real world.

Is that what he said :rofl:

Got to laugh at him and that other Swedish one that said something similar. That first match this season was a freaky performance. Anyone could see everything went wrong for us that day yet these sort of clowns get all big headed. This 40 million striker would be lucky to get any goals against most of our usual defences. The likes of Laudrup or Hateley would never even say they would score one too. Deluded muppets.     

The amount of times we just gift possession  to them does me in, there was a spell as well when we were just running alongside them without a tackle going in.

All in all a huge improvement and a result I would have taken before kick off but just sharpen up the concentration levels and it might have been so much better.

Before the game I was sure we were going to get hammered, I would have done anything for at least a draw. Looking back though that game was ours for the taking, some good chances and if anyone other than Waggy was on the end of them we would have scored.

Big thanks to Murty though, he was put in a tough position that he wasn't qualified for and he performed admirably and with great dignity, over to you now Pedro.

I thought the most pleasing aspect from today was seeing us (finally) re-composing ourselves after a 2nd half dip. Something we have sorely lacked this season. 

I'll be sorry to see Murty go actually, no wee favourites just a cool head combined with an attack minded mentality. By all accounts the core ethos of Pedro Caixinha. Long may it continue.