Greg Marshall New (Slo) official thread

Smile

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

He is more than welcome to post

I meant with the fact that he's now an RFC employee, it will prohibit if not just halt his appearance on sites such as ours (unless he has a new pseudonym)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

I meant with the fact that he's now an RFC employee, it will prohibit if not just halt his appearance on sites such as ours (unless he has a new pseudonym)

Oh you of little faith, I reckon he's been working on this for years and in fact @Louden_Greg is also @Sweetheart and he's going to ride in and answer all her questions to the acclaim of the adoring ?

I fukkin hate digging up old shite, but here's Greg's answer from months ago when I asked him if it was true Club1872 were going to pay for advertising within the stadium (the club agreeing to build a Sensory Room with the money).

............."Honest to god. Sneaky? What? It's a good idea, within budget, and will I'm sure he discussed at the public launch. Perspective needed".

Anybody hear these details at the public launch? Na, didnae think so.

And it's still a secret to this day.

18 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Oh you of little faith, I reckon he's been working on this for years and in fact @Louden_Greg is also @Sweetheart and he's going to ride in and answer all her questions to the acclaim of the adoring ?

Wrong, I was hoping Mhairi Mackenzie would get the job but GM got it instead. That's why my questions were directed at GM, Just incase he had logged in anonymously to view peoples opinions.. JH failed to answer my 2nd question hopefully GM can do better at finding out what happened.

1. How much money has Rangers wasted on repairs due to vandalism at away games?

2. What happened to the RFFF money and accounts?

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Wrong, I was hoping Mhairi Mackenzie would get the job but GM got it instead. That's why my questions were directed at GM, Just incase he had logged in anonymously to view peoples opinions.. JH failed to answer my 2nd question hopefully GM can do a better at finding out what happened.

1. How much money has Rangers wasted on repairs due to vandalism at away games?

2. What happened to the RFFF money and accounts?

Don't think the club would announce the cost to anyone as it's a private matter between the clubs, Well depends who you play.

It's went very quiet in regards to the RFFF since they announced the plans what they were attempting to do with it, Last year it was a stand and changing facility's, Strange thing is that when they put up an artists impression of the finished build it was the same images used by the club from a year or two earlier, Which means these plans were something the club where looking at previously, Just a sheer coincidence of course.

It's the fans money and the fans should have a final say in where the money goes, Not a group of people who have never had to stand for re-election in 5 years.

Dingwell(The coffee cup salesman) is the secretary and anyone including myself who have asked for audited accounts,Fund balances, Is usually met with a wall of silence and none of them ever answer questions put to them.

Some of the money was used to pay off creditors, These were only small sums and given there are a lot of small creditors on the list, They just stopped paying them. Quite a lot of it has been spent on legal fees,Some of it was spent on re-grassing the pitches at Auchenhowie,Not sure if Ibrox was also done.

Some of it was spent sending a boys football team to a tournament after funding fell through and money was used from the fund and donated to the club for the new indoor pitch.. Surprising but not shocking is that none of them have ever put this information on any of the fan sites and you mostly get the information from 3rd party's.

The strangest thing of all.. When we went into admin we owed Dunfermline £18k for match tickets, Given the SFA stated that Rangers had to pay all it's football debts, The RFFF paid Dunfermline £18k and informed the SFA that debt was now cleared.

The SFA then told the club they had to pay the debt and not the RFFF, So the club paid it AGAIN.

Dunfermline then went into admin soon after and now for the strange bit. When this money was paid/transferred into Dunfermline's bank account there would be at least some sort of letter/email/acknowledgment of transaction.

So in effect Dunfermline were paid twice, Even more strange is when you look at the list of Dunfermline's creditors the RFFF is absolutely nowhere to be found despite them owing the RFFF a refund of £18k.

Even stranger again is this is what one of the committee members called Waltersboy said when asking questions of the money that should have been repaid.

They refused to recognise the money As paid and had us for disrepute

You'll note the short answer and there was nothing else said after this and bear in mind what he's claiming in his post, Not even a defense of "There is proof it was paid" nor even "We're seeking legal advice" absolutely nothing, In fact for someone on a RFFF committee he doesn't seem to show much concern or anger at what Dunfermline are claiming and doesn't even give an explanation to the bit about "Having us for disrepute"

That's how they treat those that donated,No explanation,Nothing and it's never been mentioned since.

These are people including Dingwell who are trusted by voting themselves onto a committee entrusted to look after a very large substantial amount of money.

Nobodys accusing them of anything, But the severe lack of information and what looks like a shrug of the shoulders reply when £18k has been paid to another club who denied they were paid it.. Fuck is going on here.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

I fukkin hate digging up old shite, but here's Greg's answer from months ago when I asked him if it was true Club1872 were going to pay for advertising within the stadium (the club agreeing to build a Sensory Room with the money).

I thought all the money for the sensory room was raised through fundraising? And that the club did not contribute any money towards it either directly or by rerouting advertising revenue? Am I incorrect in that assumption?

35 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

I thought all the money for the sensory room was raised through fundraising? And that the club did not contribute any money towards it either directly or by rerouting advertising revenue? Am I incorrect in that assumption?

Why don't you ask them. Greg refused point blank to give details or deny the claims, so nobody knows.

I do know 18k of the money was donated by a coffee shop/company for the sensory room. Name escapes me.

EDIT: You really should quote my whole post.

15 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Rangers Fans Fighting Fund holds £483,144.45

The total amount raised was more than £600,000 in donations 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2760388/Rangers-Fans-Fighting-Fund-not-500-000-Ibrox-assurances-given.html

What has this money been spent on?

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Rangers Fans Fighting Fund holds £483,144.45

The total amount raised was more than £600,000 in donations 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2760388/Rangers-Fans-Fighting-Fund-not-500-000-Ibrox-assurances-given.html

What has this money been spent on?

A six figure sum went on a new pitch a few years ago.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

A six figure sum went on a new pitch a few years ago.

Am not having a dig at you.

But GB on here accounts for his fund monies down to the last penny. And so he should to offer the transparency we require. It's likely not always easy, but it's achieved.

Here we are 14months after that last update you quoted and there appears so little transparency, concerning what is a huge sum of money.

Plenty folk have said they can't get answers. Plenty who could, or could provide them, don't seem to want to. 

Something ain't right here, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Ask them for it.

I have several times through JH and directly/ They could at least provide accounts for all those who gave to the fund, to see how the money was spent and what remains in the account with compound interest added. We all gave to help the club yet it's sitting in a bank account somewhere.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Am not having a dig at you.

But GB on here accounts for his fund monies down to the last penny. And so he should to offer the transparency we require. It's likely not always easy, but it's achieved.

Here we are 14months after that last update you quoted and there appears so little transparency, concerning what is a huge sum of money.

Plenty folk have said they can't get answers. Plenty who could, or could provide them, don't seem to want to. 

Something ain't right here, that's for sure.

Don't shoot me I'm only the messenger.    Send an email asking for a break-down.  Tell them to put it on the web site.

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Don't shoot me I'm only the messenger.    Send an email asking for a break-down.  Tell them to put it on the web site.

I think GM, as the new SLO, should ask them on behalf of the fans who have made enquiries over the last few years.

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think GM, as the new SLO, should ask them on behalf of the fans who have made enquiries over the last few years.

Let the guy have his first cup of coffee first at his new job before hitting him with your  pages of knowledge .:tongue:

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Why don't you ask them. Greg refused point blank to give details or deny the claims, so nobody knows.

I do know 18k of the money was donated by a coffee shop/company for the sensory room. Name escapes me.

EDIT: You really should quote my whole post.

Why should I ask them? You are the one making the claim, I take it you mean 1872 when you say them, they had nothing to do with it at all as far as I know and it seems you are the only person who is claiming they and the club did

Can you not back up any of the claims you are making about the money being diverted? Or was it all just made up?

36 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

You got a breakdown of RSL accounts for us...?

1 hour ago, Mkane1981 said:

Why should I ask them? You are the one making the claim, I take it you mean 1872 when you say them, they had nothing to do with it at all as far as I know and it seems you are the only person who is claiming they and the club did

Can you not back up any of the claims you are making about the money being diverted? Or was it all just made up?

What part of I don't know is it you don't get? I've already made it clear I font know because when I asked I was never given an answer.

Now try to make your 8th post a bit more clear.

Greg has lied about several things on here. You'll find them all in the boardroom thread his father started.