New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Listen .Let's not kid ourselves .Absolutely no way ,are these clubs going to be held to account in this Countries climate .

They won't even face sensure or ridicule from anyone in power .

It will only be ourselves "trying to point score " they will say 

The dirt has been swept under that big carpet so long .It will all but have disappeared though arrangements and dirty deals 

It is all part of the ongoing corruption in this Godforsaken Country that sees a Club that knowingly covered up Child sex abuse ,similar to Penn State in USA ,held up as Scotland's greatest club with the gfitw 

Sorry guys but we can jump up and down and shout and scream all we like but this is going absolutely nowhere. It will be moulded so that it is between Torbett and his victims only with the rancid club being completely vindicated in the surrounding whitewash by the SMSM. It has started already with the official club statement. Nothing to see here move along quietly now.

Watch this space.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Sorry guys but we can jump up and down and shout and scream all we like but this is going absolutely nowhere. It will be moulded so that it is between Torbett and his victims only with the rancid club being completely vindicated in the surrounding whitewash by the SMSM. It has started already with the official club statement. Nothing to see here move along quietly now.

Watch this space.

I'm all for signing Big Olegs petition on the other thread. Is it not 100,000 signatures and it must be read out in parliament? See this often in other petitions.

'Mon Oleg get to it mate. Facebook.

22 minutes ago, billscott said:

they have already said celtic boys club was nothing to do with celtic football club  believe that if you will  fucking scum

They can say whatever they want the guy on the tv said it continued when he joined the senior side...

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

They can say whatever they want the guy on the tv said it continued when he joined the senior side...

He said more than that, he felt the responsibility was Celtic's and he felt agrieved that they had allowed Torbett back into the fold to continue abusing and so he blamed them directly as "it wouldn't have happened to me" but for their (in)actions.

Don't know why Wade but I really wish the fuck you would change your avatar. You and the guy with the sellic picture.

Maybe you're above me on the thinking on this one (sure you are and I've not got it) but I hate you and him ^^^^ (unless that's not heevins).

I do honestly vomit.

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

Don't know why Wade but I really wish the fuck you would change your avatar. You and the guy with the sellic picture.

Maybe you're above me on the thinking on this one (sure you are and I've not got it) but I hate you and him ^^^^ (unless that's not heevins).

I do honestly vomit.

That's some amount of angst over an avatar.

Remarkably little coverage in the news considering the serious nature of the allegations (and the fact that the evidence appears quite conclusive) against one of the biggest figures in Scottish football, as well as one of Scotland's biggest sporting institutions. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Remarkably little coverage in the news considering the serious nature of the allegations (and the fact that the evidence appears quite conclusive) against one of the biggest figures in Scottish football, as well as one of Scotland's biggest sporting institutions. 

It's obvious for some time how they hide their scandals for them 

paranoid Protestants 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's obvious for some time how they hide their scandals for them 

paranoid Protestants 

It's baffling. Nothing on the STV news and slipping down the tabloid pages at speed.

You know me, I try my best not to be paranoid. But this is presented proof that arguably the greatest ever manager in Scottish football (giphy.gif) covered up child abuse. That sellic covered it up. That sellic invited the pervert back to work with them. That the people at the very top of the club were involved in this in all sorts of weird ways... and it isn't even reported in the 6pm STV news. Nada. I'd expect it to be on the national news.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

It's baffling. Nothing on the STV news and slipping down the tabloid pages at speed.

You know me, I try my best not to be paranoid. But this is presented proof that arguably the greatest ever manager in Scottish football (giphy.gif) covered up child abuse. That sellic covered it up. That sellic invited the pervert back to work with them. That the people at the very top of the club were involved in this in all sorts of weird ways... and it isn't even reported in the 6pm STV news. Nada. I'd expect it to be on the national news.

Friends in high places even looking back to the people who done us at UEFA and got us banned, same people who got them invited back into competition twice in 4 years after being pumped and a total of about 15 fines since 2012 for their behaviour in Europe ... wee 10-15k fines every single time 

theyve friends in high places alright it's undeniable 

Those boys and ex players who were abused at the scum should get themselves together, get themselves an English based lawyer and get a huge fuckin compensation claim fired in. Imagine how many other victims would come out then.

Then we'd see how their bullshit defense of "different entity" would stand up.

I fully expect that to happen at some point, after the police investigation and any court trials.

There must be a lawyer somewhere licking his lips at the prospect of taking these dirty peodo bastards to the cleaners.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Friends in high places even looking back to the people who done us at UEFA and got us banned, same people who got them invited back into competition twice in 4 years after being pumped and a total of about 15 fines since 2012 for their behaviour in Europe ... wee 10-15k fines every single time 

theyve friends in high places alright it's undeniable 

Wouldn't surprise me. Peter Lawwell is many things, but he's also a smart cookie. I think he's probably arranged his pieces quite effectively.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Peter Lawwell is many things, but he's also a smart cookie. I think he's probably arranged his pieces quite effectively.

And the most amazing part is the brain dead taigs hate him and can't see what he's done for them and the influence he has all because he never bought Stephen Fletcher for 3 million the season we won the league under Walter when he came back 

brain deads 

I knew Torbett had been allowed back but thought the official line was he had nothing to do with coaching kids and  that he was there as a fundraiser. They should be held accountable for letting him to have access to kids the 2nd time around no ifs, but or maybes

8 hours ago, billscott said:

they have already said celtic boys club was nothing to do with celtic football club  believe that if you will  fucking scum

You see baxk in those days you had celtic boys club, celtic north boys club sure there was one other one. You also had rangers supporters boys club , which I was part of snd lately the actual football club. They were separate entities but closely linked and we used to get player alike Davie Provan , boaby  shearer etc to our player of years dances in the wee rangers club .. so although they were separate they were very closely linked snd shared information of.the progression of players etc.  

So look a not.saying that there system worked the dame was as ours but that's how I recall it.  

4 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Those boys and ex players who were abused at the scum should get themselves together, get themselves an English based lawyer and get a huge fuckin compensation claim fired in. Imagine how many other victims would come out then.

Then we'd see how their bullshit defense of "different entity" would stand up.

I fully expect that to happen at some point, after the police investigation and any court trials.

There must be a lawyer somewhere licking his lips at the prospect of taking these dirty peodo bastards to the cleaners.

Apparently you can claim within two years of coming forward to the  police snd making a statement and signing it. After that it's a bit of a no go zone but due to the nature of.of.the complaint, this is where the government and legal system should be upholding complaints against the alleged perpetrator and his club either for turning a.blind eye to it, not advising the authorities or in neely cas rhe.fact that hibs with held information deliberately to his new employer ,ie  rangers 

Living in Canada I'm not up to date with political machinations but I remember reading on one of these earlier threads that the Government were making moves to scrap that two year to file a complaint rule and being replaced by a no limit to how far back that the abuse was committed, can anyone enlighten me on that please, if that is the case it could be that lawyers are advising their clients to wait until the police investigation is complete before filing a claim, a huge class action suit could be the way to go.

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Living in Canada I'm not up to date with political machinations but I remember reading on one of these earlier threads that the Government were making moves to scrap that two year to file a complaint rule and being replaced by a no limit to how far back that the abuse was committed, can anyone enlighten me on that please, if that is the case it could be that lawyers are advising their clients to wait until the police investigation is complete before filing a claim, a huge class action suit could be the way to go.

That is right. They are considering that just now.