Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimbeamjunior

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury pt2

19 posts in this topic

James.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuckin mon en.

I will drive up pick you up then take you to my place for a fight.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll be rippin fucking nae cunt

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Everyone on here is a fucking wanker of the highest order, i got 16/1 on a rangers win tomorrow and i'll fucking rip anycunt that says otherwise

P.S ive lost my phone so this isnae me

hope you're robbing jimbeamjuniors bank account the now mate.

What's your thoughts on us being written off against Aberdeen?

A robber was on last week and he just couldn't believe that some had written us off.

PS Jim's a good cunt so don't rob him too much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye awright, pm me yer mane if yer hard enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Where's BABN? :mutley: he'll have ya

Sniffing his deed granda's dick says his maws washing or summat like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the same odds too so stuck the £50  I found that some boy dropped whilst running for a bus

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

I got the same odds too so stuck the £50  I found that some boy dropped whilst running for a bus

You've all missed he's dropped mair than 50 quid running for a bus. Doing yersel out of some loose coppers anaw only claiming the 50 quid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All we need is a horse picture...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maxresdefault.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What actually is a wanker of the highest order? Is it the distance you shoot your muck? Is it it the volume of jizz? Is it how quickly you can crack one off? Or is it that you can see a chug to a successful conclusion thinking about those two ghouls that BABN snared last night with 12 cans of Budweiser and a bottle of Buckfast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, don logan said:

What actually is a wanker of the highest order? Is it the distance you shoot your muck? Is it it the volume of jizz? Is it how quickly you can crack one off? Or is it that you can see a chug to a successful conclusion thinking about those two ghouls that BABN snared last night with 12 cans of Budweiser and a bottle of Buckfast?

Surely it's flaccid to ejaculation in the quickest time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

All we need is a horse picture...

BABN gave the horse to me as he has a new one.

horse.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Everyone on here is a fucking wanker of the highest order, i got 16/1 on a rangers win tomorrow and i'll fucking rip anycunt that says otherwise

P.S ive lost my phone so this isnae me

Ahm gonna stab ye and shag the wound if I can thumb a lift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Everyone on here is a fucking wanker of the highest order, i got 16/1 on a rangers win tomorrow and i'll fucking rip anycunt that says otherwise

P.S ive lost my phone so this isnae me

You're a fucking daftie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16/1 to beat Thistle? I'll bet my lungs at that price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0