Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury pt2

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Everyone on here is a fucking wanker of the highest order, i got 16/1 on a rangers win tomorrow and i'll fucking rip anycunt that says otherwise

P.S ive lost my phone so this isnae me

hope you're robbing jimbeamjuniors bank account the now mate.

What's your thoughts on us being written off against Aberdeen?

A robber was on last week and he just couldn't believe that some had written us off.

PS Jim's a good cunt so don't rob him too much 

36 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

I got the same odds too so stuck the £50  I found that some boy dropped whilst running for a bus

You've all missed he's dropped mair than 50 quid running for a bus. Doing yersel out of some loose coppers anaw only claiming the 50 quid.

What actually is a wanker of the highest order? Is it the distance you shoot your muck? Is it it the volume of jizz? Is it how quickly you can crack one off? Or is it that you can see a chug to a successful conclusion thinking about those two ghouls that BABN snared last night with 12 cans of Budweiser and a bottle of Buckfast?

1 minute ago, don logan said:

What actually is a wanker of the highest order? Is it the distance you shoot your muck? Is it it the volume of jizz? Is it how quickly you can crack one off? Or is it that you can see a chug to a successful conclusion thinking about those two ghouls that BABN snared last night with 12 cans of Budweiser and a bottle of Buckfast?

Surely it's flaccid to ejaculation in the quickest time.

16 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Everyone on here is a fucking wanker of the highest order, i got 16/1 on a rangers win tomorrow and i'll fucking rip anycunt that says otherwise

P.S ive lost my phone so this isnae me

Ahm gonna stab ye and shag the wound if I can thumb a lift