Mr King are you hurting yet

Nalla1959

1 minute ago, whitecity said:

No one is going to throw money at PC and certainly not this board,anyone with money who takes us on will want their own mansger whom they would trust.

No one with money is going to take this club on.  There's no money in Scottish football.  It makes more sense to by a League 1 club and try to get it promoted to the EPL.

Mike was only interested because he wanted to grow his Sports Direct business up here.  He didn't, and does not, give a fuck about Rangers or how well we do on the pitch.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Ashley only put money in as a loan.  He wanted to be paid back and of course we couldn't do it.  Big Mike started to take things from the club when we failed to pay back his loans.  Eventually he would've taken the training ground and stadium for a fraction of what they were worth.  As I said, he was giving us just enough rope to hang ourselves.  It's not in Mike's interest to have a cash rich Rangers as he can't then have power over us.  Mike doesn't want a successful Rangers, he just wants Rangers.

One of the first things King did when he got in was raise 5 million to pay him back his loan and trigger the notice period for the retail deal Though 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

Financially crippled? His company just made a multi-million acquisition of two retailers in the US. The fact those retailers are struggling is neither here nor there, because it shows that he has ambitions to expand into the US retail market. That doesn't sound financially crippled to me.

We were financially crippled

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Financially crippled? His company just made a multi-million acquisition of two retailers in the US. The fact those retailers are struggling is neither here nor there, because it shows that he has ambitions to expand into the US retail market. That doesn't sound financially crippled to me.

You've missed the point entirely.  I never said Mike was financially crippled.  I said it suited Mike that Rangers were financially crippled as it allowed him to take from us on the cheap.  That's exactly what he was doing with small short-term loans.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

No one with money is going to take this club on.  There's no money in Scottish football.  It makes more sense to by a League 1 club and try to get it promoted to the EPL.

Mike was only interested because he wanted to grow his Sports Direct business up here.  He didn't, and does not, give a fuck about Rangers or how well we do on the pitch.

Why does it have to be MA although he did offer to buy 29.9% of the club previously.

3 hours ago, Nalla1959 said:

Today I watched a Rangers team taken apart by Celtic and witnessed our support being humiliated by this team. Our support has been patient but we need major investment this season for both on the park and also the infrastructure of our club. Mr King if you cannot do this then sell the club to someone who can do it. The only reason you I believe passed the fit and proper test for this spfl cabal was because they new you had no money and so the embarrassment continues. I am no fan of Mike Ashley but he appears to be the only person at the moment who has the financial clout to turn this round immediately. Mr King for the sake of this support who have suffered now for six years go to him and beg for the money or better still find a way to sell to him because believe me he has the finances to bury Celtic forever if he chooses to do so. As a Rangers supporter I really don't care about little groups of supporters disliking Ashley or fleecing our great club I want my team to compete again. Mr King under you this embarrassment will go on way past 10 in a row. Mr King get the cash now or go.

You need to posses feelings to hurt. He proved with the 66 he has none.

Just another self serving bastard who gives not one fuck for anyone. It's all about his pocket and no cunt is sharing in that.

Bar a fan revolution, we are fucked for the foreseeable.

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

In what sense is there no money in Scottish Football? By that you are suggesting, in this case Rangers, cannot have any investment potential whatsoever? That is of course not true, not when you consider the potential of European football and the market ablity of the club as an entity in own right. Is Rangers functioning at this moment in time to its full potential, on and off the park? Of course it isn't.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You've missed the point entirely.  I never said Mike was financially crippled.  I said it suited Mike that Rangers were financially crippled as it allowed him to take from us on the cheap.  That's exactly what he was doing with small short-term loans.

Yes, I read that, sorry; point taken.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

In what sense is there no money in Scottish Football; by that you are suggesting, in this case Rangers, cannot have any investment potential whatsoever? That is of course not true, not when you consider the potential of European football and the market ablity of the club as an entity in own right. Is Rangers functioning at this moment in time to its full potential, on and off the park? Of course it isn't.

Exactly. The scum are coinng it in with ease. However, with king at the helm, he will not invest, nor will any credible outsider with that career criminal in charge. FFS, would you?

Ashley and King are both self-serving. Ashley would strip us to the bone and take everything while using us as an advertising hoarding. King want to use the season ticket money to get us up to second and getting into europe so he can sell his share, get back the twenty million he lost and then vanish into the sunset, he would sell us to Ashley if he thought he would get his money back. We can only hope that the next major shareholder wants glory and has money to invest as none of these 2 will. 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The damage has taken more than two years to fix.  Rangers need to return to a position of financial stability and we're slowly doing that.  I think we recently turned a small profit for the first time in years.  We're still fighting to get a fair share of the TV rights and our jersey sales.  It wasn't a "bogeyman" that caused all this it was HMRC, Graig Whyte, Charles Green, Ally McCoist, Mark Warburton, etc.  The club has been subjected to years of financial abuse and incompetence.  To my knowledge King is trying to repair that.

Slavering cunt.

5 hours ago, Nalla1959 said:

Today I watched a Rangers team taken apart by Celtic and witnessed our support being humiliated by this team. Our support has been patient but we need major investment this season for both on the park and also the infrastructure of our club. Mr King if you cannot do this then sell the club to someone who can do it. The only reason you I believe passed the fit and proper test for this spfl cabal was because they new you had no money and so the embarrassment continues. I am no fan of Mike Ashley but he appears to be the only person at the moment who has the financial clout to turn this round immediately. Mr King for the sake of this support who have suffered now for six years go to him and beg for the money or better still find a way to sell to him because believe me he has the finances to bury Celtic forever if he chooses to do so. As a Rangers supporter I really don't care about little groups of supporters disliking Ashley or fleecing our great club I want my team to compete again. Mr King under you this embarrassment will go on way past 10 in a row. Mr King get the cash now or go.

With respect to a fellow Bear, Ashley no fuckin way. Has no interest in leading a successful football club. One of the richest men in Europe and has got Newcastle relegated at least once. He only loans them money. Last count, Newcastle owes him £140m. I'd take Trump before that scumbag

2 hours ago, hampden86 said:

With respect to a fellow Bear, Ashley no fuckin way. Has no interest in leading a successful football club. One of the richest men in Europe and has got Newcastle relegated at least once. He only loans them money. Last count, Newcastle owes him £140m. I'd take Trump before that scumbag

I doubt anyone knows what mash thinks and that's exactly why he is successfl and a billionaire and we both are not. 

Newcastle are a shitey wee provincial club who's shitey fans have ideas way above their station. Without him there would have been no Newcastle. He owns the club outright, so in effect owes himself. He now has one of the best managers in England. 

So, you'd rather we go out of business that have mash, one of Britain's leading and most successful business men. Interesting concept, that we may have to put to the test very soon when mash gets king in court, along with other Directors.

51 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I doubt anyone knows what mash thinks and that's exactly why he is successfl and a billionaire and we both are not. 

Newcastle are a shitey wee provincial club who's shitey fans have ideas way above their station. Without him there would have been no Newcastle. He owns the club outright, so in effect owes himself. He now has one of the best managers in England. 

So, you'd rather we go out of business that have mash, one of Britain's leading and most successful business men. Interesting concept, that we may have to put to the test very soon when mash gets king in court, along with other Directors.

I think we are far from going out of business. On what basis can you say that. ST money and commercial revenue sustains the club. Ashley would never take us anywhere near our ambitions. He would be primarily be interested in promoting sports direct. Been to St James many times see Chelsea. Its an advert for his rotten zero hours business. Treats his employees like shit, fact. I know one. Wouldn't want that type of person anywhere near our boardroom don't care how much money he has. He wouldn't spend 5 million of it without wanting our badge, car park, naming rights to Ibrox etc etc. Remember? 

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

King was a director during David Murray's era but he played no part in what happened to us back in 2012.  In fact, I think King lost a lot of money when the company went under.

Sunce King has came back in he's been trying to stabilise this club on and off the pitch. 

It's easy to point the finger of blame at King but who do you think is going to replace him?  Is there a millionaire Rangers fan out there who is desperate to come in and throw money at Pedro?  

What absolute blithering pish.

He is a convicted con man ffs.

He might just have lost a lot of someones money but it wasn't his. Stolen from from RSA , laundered through Murray sports, as highlighted in the SARS case. Guilty on 41 counts.

King has made us more toxic than nuclear waste.

He has no money for us, if he has any at all.

Has us in court  more times than an alter boy in confessional.

He is lying scheming bastard.

He IS our demise, not our future, unless we do wish to go to the wall and there will be no coming back this time around.

17 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

I think we are far from going out of business. On what basis can you say that. ST money and commercial revenue sustains the club. Ashley would never take us anywhere near our ambitions. He would be primarily be interested in promoting sports direct. Been to St James many times see Chelsea. Its an advert for his rotten zero hours business. Treats his employees like shit, fact. I know one. Wouldn't want that type of person anywhere near our boardroom don't care how much money he has. He wouldn't spend 5 million of it without wanting our badge, car park, naming rights to Ibrox etc etc. Remember? 

Another absolute load of blithering pish. 

You get nowt for nowt and that is why you are not the man.

Are you seriously stating that king is taking us near our ambitions? What team are you watching every week? You have seen the fucking state of the stadium? 

Not wanting that type of person? You do understand that king has invested the square root of fuck all? A convicted criminal that even Wonga wouldn't touch with a shitty stick. 

You do understand that due to him, we are again facing the prospect of admin should we lose the court action?

You do understand that we could be left without even a banker if king fails to implement the share offer and all the comsequences for the club that go with it?

You keep sookin the crack pipe. You know it makes sense.

The king brigade must feel a duty to defend him after today's humiliation, in his position becoming untenable.

Well it is and he WILL be off soon enough. Just a pity won't be to prison, but a good shredding that will hopefully cost him a personal fortune that I'm sure he hasn't got. A wee arrest warrant for default wouldn't be amiss for that lying bastard.

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

There's no money if you want to follow the David Murray model. But there was no money in Scottish football at that time either, even with the Sky TV deal at the time; it's why we're in this mess now. 

There is money in Scottish football, but it's relevant to how much someone is willing to invest in Rangers for short term losses for the long term gains that can be made from Champions League money. At the moment nobody is going to touch us due to the Mike Ashley nonsense; until all the court cases are settled and another retail agreement struck, no outside investor will want to get involved. 

We're stuck for the foreseeable future due to the Sports Direct situation. (And because King & T3B can't go to Jim McColl for additional funding.) But Rangers can, and should be, a self-sustainable club, and capable of making of replicating Celtic's financial model. It's a catch 22 as we can't do that without further investment, and we won't get further investment from King, so we need this retail deal sorted.