Mr King are you hurting yet

Nalla1959

Today I watched a Rangers team taken apart by Celtic and witnessed our support being humiliated by this team. Our support has been patient but we need major investment this season for both on the park and also the infrastructure of our club. Mr King if you cannot do this then sell the club to someone who can do it. The only reason you I believe passed the fit and proper test for this spfl cabal was because they new you had no money and so the embarrassment continues. I am no fan of Mike Ashley but he appears to be the only person at the moment who has the financial clout to turn this round immediately. Mr King for the sake of this support who have suffered now for six years go to him and beg for the money or better still find a way to sell to him because believe me he has the finances to bury Celtic forever if he chooses to do so. As a Rangers supporter I really don't care about little groups of supporters disliking Ashley or fleecing our great club I want my team to compete again. Mr King under you this embarrassment will go on way past 10 in a row. Mr King get the cash now or go.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

King is sticking to his plan of investing our money whilst we struggle against them and the rest of the Pish that makes this league up.

The sooner he is gone along with fat Ashley's influence the better and we might get a board that we truly deserve until then we will watch them reach another title year after year.

Just now, Mols94 said:

We're fucked. I honestly don't see how we can come back tbh. The scum are too far ahead in every department.

Agreed. We are years and years away from then now. If we had someone willing to put their money where their mouth is then they're definitely not that far in front but the really sad reality is that we might have £2-3 million to spend in the summer. Anyone that thinks we can compete next season is off their rocker. 

Mike Ashley was giving us just enough rope to hang ourselves with.  A few million and if we don't pay it back he gets the logos.  He would've taken the training ground and the stadium from this club.  He doesn't give a fuck about Rangers he wanted to use the club to grow his Sports Direct business.

King has the clubs best interests at heart.  He's  putting money in but sadly it's not all being spent on the playing squad.  Money is needed to repair the damage left by previous owners who brought the club to its knees.  King gave money to Warburton but he pished it all away on shite and left us in a sorry state which Pedro now needs to fix during the summer.

Blaming the current board for the mess we're in is wide of the mark.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Mike Ashley was giving us just enough rope to hang ourselves with.  A few million and if we don't pay it back he gets the logos.  He would've taken the training ground and the stadium from this club.  He doesn't give a fuck about Rangers he wanted to use the club to grow his Sports Direct business.

King has the clubs best interests at heart.  He is putting money in but sadly it's not all being spent on the playing squad.  Money is needed to repair the damage left by previous owners who brought the club to its knees.  King face money to Warburton but he's pushed it all away and left us in a sorry state which Pedro now needs to fix during the summer.

Deluded clown.

fuck all to do with king Warburton had more than enough money to get us closer to them he fucked it

thankfully the wanker is gone lets hope he comes back for his" superstars " this summer

I have faith in Pedro he'll gut the place and well start again

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

King has the clubs best interests at heart.  He is putting money in but sadly it's not all being spent on the playing squad.  Money is needed to repair the damage left by previous owners who brought the club to its knees.  King face money to Warburton but he's pushed it all away and left us in a sorry state which Pedro now needs to fix during the summer.

i agree up to a point warburton is too blame for most of the shite on the park today  he wasted money on at least 11 players  you cannot blame king for that   where king has to step up is now  this season is over  lets see what players we get in now for next year  i suspect there will not be a lot of money spent