Get Pedro Out !

SteppsGer84

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

You seem to watch a lot of scum games to know their formation, which i'm sure changes to suit situations/teams how do you watch all these given they are not all televised.?

You don't need to be a Celtic historian to know they play 4-2-3-1 FFS it's only been mentioned in papers/radio/tv about 700 times this season.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, hemdale1873 said:

I take that to mean tranny boy was trying to be a sarcastic c*** nothing more.

As for the board perhaps they could have spent more but when you sign 17 players in 12 months and only 3 of them start the game I think that tells all you need to know about what a mess Warburton has left behind.

FFS Toral is too shit scared to play against Celtic and fakes injuries to get out of playing them that tells you all you need to know about this squad.

How do you expect them to start when it's another Manager now maybe he just doesn't fancy them.

So you can't concede that a Manager knowing a team and it's formation beforehand is an advantage:confused: 

Toral has a back injury, and I'm sure has faced much better teams than the filth only a daft wee kid would believe that rumour.

Just now, hemdale1873 said:

You don't need to be a Celtic historian to know they play 4-2-3-1 FFS it's only been mentioned in papers/radio/tv about 700 times this season.

You seem to have a real unhealthy interest in celtic that you watch them and scour the media for stories about them while pushing the Myth that one of our loan players is too scared to face them, odd one.

Just now, Smile said:

How do you expect them to start when it's another Manager now maybe he just doesn't fancy them.

So you can't concede that a Manager knowing a team and it's formation beforehand is an advantage:confused: 

Toral has a back injury, and I'm sure has faced much better teams than the filth only a daft wee kid would believe that rumour.

Aye Toral has an injury? That's why he's been missing in all 3 games against them and will probably start next week?

As for the formation are you gullible or something you really don't think they knew Rangers would start that formation after last Sunday FFS.

Presley's article answers the tactical naivety issue. Maybe don't play beerman but Halliday at left back would be just as rash.

Rogers' statements are designed for one-upmanship. He's putting the boot in.

I firmly believe we will see a clear out and investment in 3 key players. We have some better players coming back from injury too.

2 minutes ago, hemdale1873 said:

Aye Toral has an injury? That's why he's been missing in all 3 games against them and will probably start next week?

As for the formation are you gullible or something you really don't think they knew Rangers would start that formation after last Sunday FFS.

He has a back injury gullible is you believing this scum teams that great that Torals shit scared to face them.:confused:

Rodgers mentioned it was an Advantage knowing the team's formation before hand beats me how that makes me gullible.

Pedro can't work miracles in 7 games

But what is unforgivable is not learning, we learned nothing from the 2-0 last weekend & went in yesterday with a very similar looking shape 

Surely the tarriers where expecting something different, a formation/tactical change to surprise them? But naw, we went in with the same shite as last Sunday and got embarrassed. 

Still just as pissed off about the whole thing as yesterday.

26 minutes ago, Smile said:

You seem to have a real unhealthy interest in celtic that you watch them and scour the media for stories about them while pushing the Myth that one of our loan players is too scared to face them, odd one.

So if I or any other fan listens to a radio show or reads a newspaper now your a Tim FFS you been smoking crack or something?  Take it you've never ever listened to a radio show or looked a newspaper in your entire life then idiot?

31 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Presley's article answers the tactical naivety issue. Maybe don't play beerman but Halliday at left back would be just as rash.

Rogers' statements are designed for one-upmanship. He's putting the boot in.

I firmly believe we will see a clear out and investment in 3 key players. We have some better players coming back from injury too.

That's probably a fair comment and I hope Pedro knows this and stops his pathetic love in 

58 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

He was shite but he left in 2014 you can't say he's that much to blame for the team now 

Our inept and mediocre club captain is his doing. MW nor PC were ever going to replace him. He is our players leader and is completely out of his depth. He is our example to players and youths and he is Fucking rid rotten. McCoist paid £1.5m for him. McCoist ingrained so much negativity and mediocrity into our football department that we are still paying the price for now regardless of how many other players were brought in after he left. His finger prints are still here, along with Warburtons and Pedro will also leave a legacy of failure when he eventually goes. 

Our best player is also a McCoist signing, at 38 years old that sums up perfectly the state of our club over the last 6 years. It is absolutely embarrassing. 

Our club is in a serious grave position and this board do not have the brains or means to get us out of it. 

21 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

What was the point of appointing him if we can't judge him? 

Get what you are saying, but we need to let him at least try make even half a team where its his own.

Thats the only hope i have, he seems to understand the mentality side of things, so hopeful he can get a few players in who are winners & can actually play football as well.

After that i would say judge the guy properly on tactics etc. - will be no excuses then.

18 hours ago, SteppsGer84 said:

He's not made any improvement to this squad tactically, none of the players seem to have reacted to him for the better, can we really trust him with whatever amount of money we'll have to spend in the summer ? The board should cut their losses & get rid of him now, gie Murty the job for the last few weeks of the season & use the time to get someone who knows the British/Scottish game.

You should be embarrassed to have made this thread. 

1 hour ago, hemdale1873 said:

So if I or any other fan listens to a radio show or reads a newspaper now your a Tim FFS you been smoking crack or something?  Take it you've never ever listened to a radio show or looked a newspaper in your entire life then idiot?

There's no need for abuse PM me if you want to be abusive. You can tell me more about celtic and how players are scared off them.:confused:

The manager obviously has a certain style he wants to play. Yesterday was another opportunity for players to prove they could be a part of this project.  Unfortunately the players again let everyone one down again.  It's hard for fans to believe  that a team could be so devoid of any aggression or application.

This was obviously not what Pedro would have demanded and was demonstrated by his attempts to get the players to press the opposition in the early stages of the game. 

It's evident to all that a clear out is required and it's not fair to judge the manager for the lack of commitment and ability within the current squad. 

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

There's no need for abuse PM me if you want to be abusive. You can tell me more about celtic and how players are scared off them.:confused:

Yeah I can tell you about the time I watched sportscence in 1987 and Celtic were on it cause according to you that makes you a Tim? 

Oh yeah I seen Nicole Sturgeon in the paper as well few days back so that automatically makes me an SNP voter now under your stupid idiotic logic? Oh and I seen Trump on the news today so I must support him as well??