Get Pedro Out !

SteppsGer84

9 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

My initial rage at the worst home defeat against the scum in our history has died down slightly so rather than trying to say that I disagree with Pedro's lack of culpability in todays debacle, i will ask some questions.

Do you think the result would have been the same if we had brought in a McLeish or a McInnes?

Do you think Aberdeen have better players than we do? What about Ross County who drew with them less than 2 weeks ago?

Do you think its fair to compare Murty's last game in charge with todays game?

Do you think it fair to expect a team to get incrementally better as a new manager instills his style onto the group

Do you believe its accurate to say that a good manager can make poor players perform above their individual capability in order to perform well as a unit

and finally how would you describe the new managers philosophy on football. What kind of style does he like to play, whats his favoured formation?

Hi mate,

No I don't believe the result would have been any different with any other manager, this isn't a game of FIFA where the manager is in control of when players should complete passes and make decisions on players behalf... as soon as that whistle goes the players are in control, and today, and last week the players were out of control.  Lack of ball retention, players scared to show for the ball, lack of belief... that's nothing to do with the manager.  That beerman and hyndman today were treated like 'wee guys' by Celtic today.  Dodoo, Waghorn, Garner they are easy pickings for Celticndefence they don't have the knowledge of when to show and how to playwith their back to goal, not good enough.

I don't think it's fair to compare today or last week to Murtys game, in hindsight albeit, at the time all of the Celtic noise was that they never showed up on the day and rangers played the best they could have, I actually thought rangers could have played better that game because they gave the ball away that game just as much as they did today, unpunished. So on reflection I genuinely believe Celtic had more of an off day than anything rangers actually done well.

I think it's fair to expect to get progressively better as a manager implements his style, not immediatey better though, as the narrow minded rangers fan seems to expect these days. How many games has this guy had, undefeated bar Celtic, who are miles ahead?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

We started better than last week yes not exactly difficult though.

Beerman had been getting rave reviews from our support and apart from against them he hasn't disappointed.

Hes been ripped tae shreds for 180 mins mate. I highlighted it as my worry before the game

2 hours ago, SteppsGer84 said:

He's not minde any improvement to thisinsquad tactically, none of the players seem to have reacted to him for the better, can we really trust him with whatever amount of money we'll have to spend in the summer ? The board should cut their losses & get rid of him now, gie Murty the job for the last few weeks of the season & use the time to get someone who knows the British/Scottish game.

What about the player who were happy to perform as though they were IN a friendly they never needed to win ? No heart no pride. They are all grown men who play football and surely IF the tacticts are not working the make wee ajustments themselves, this shower were not challenging for the third ball never mind the first or second.

Its like they know they are being traded IN and dont give a fuck about themselves never mind our club. The manager deserves  time and a transfer period at least.

1 hour ago, KazzyTI said:

And what if the replacement doesn't win his first three games, will we sack him too? How about his replacement, sacked after a home draw? Bit of realism required, mate. Either that or a good fucking shake. :duh:

He has been in charge for 6 games!!!

2 hours ago, SteppsGer84 said:

He's not made any improvement to this squad tactically, none of the players seem to have reacted to him for the better, can we really trust him with whatever amount of money we'll have to spend in the summer ? The board should cut their losses & get rid of him now, gie Murty the job for the last few weeks of the season & use the time to get someone who knows the British/Scottish game.

You are an embarrassment. As is this thread. 

42 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Anyone else heard the rumour that Souness wants the job? 

My Bro in law told me today, I'd rather he was in charge than Pedro 

Your brother in law is pulling your pisser

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Why did Graham Murty get a draw with them then and actually get something out of the same group of players.

Pedro has had one half against the sheep where he looked like he had it to manage us he is as shite as we've ever had.

Murty also lost to Dundee and Inverness....something that easily gets overlooked when bigging him up...time will tell if he gets a chance to work with his own players....to judge him with that bunch is a bit ott 

The way I see it, I really can't be fucked to be having this conversation next January, so we might as well have it now. Not one fucking person thought this was a good appointment and all the evidence so far has backed that up. We will have to pay him for his full contract regardless if he goes now, in a year or sees it out. The board have made a big mistake and should rectify it now. Why waste yet another fucking season, and transfer budget, when we all know deep down that this is not going to work.

And why do people keep saying he "deserves" a chance to get it right? Sorry, but he deserves nothing apart from all the money in the contract our board gave him. The only people who "deserve" anything is the fans, who deserve a half decent football team to watch. Why people want to risk our club slipping further into obscurity because some random cunt from Portugal who nobody ever heard of has fluked his way into a job is beyond me.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

The way I see it, I really can't be fucked to be having this conversation next January, so we might as well have it now. Not one fucking person thought this was a good appointment and all the evidence so far has backed that up. We will have to pay him for his full contract regardless if he goes now, in a year or sees it out. The board have made a big mistake and should rectify it now. Why waste yet another fucking season, and transfer budget, when we all know deep down that this is not going to work.

And why do people keep saying he "deserves" a chance to get it right? Sorry, but he deserves nothing apart from all the money in the contract our board gave him. The only people who "deserve" anything is the fans, who deserve a half decent football team to watch. Why people want to risk our club slipping further into obscurity because some random cunt from Portugal who nobody ever heard of has fluked his way into a job is beyond me.

??

46 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Murty also lost to Dundee and Inverness....something that easily gets overlooked when bigging him up...time will tell if he gets a chance to work with his own players....to judge him with that bunch is a bit ott 

Pedro is an experienced manager though Murty got thrown into a job he didn't want or ask for and imo did better than Pedro has or will.

Something that is overlooked to take pressure of Pedro.

We have to give him a chance with his own players.  This mob were shit long before he came in and were never going to improve as that's their level, you can read it on every match thread for the last couple of years. Very few highs, loads of mediocre and some total downers.

Next season will be a different story as he will be judged in his own merit.

I worry he will not get much time with these imposters. The thing is, who is gonna do much better with this lot? We are well and truly up shit creek. There is no need for him to be overly friendly with the tranny shagger though. Those cunts are thy enemy and it's about time he was told this.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

We have to give him a chance with his own players.  This mob were shit long before he came in and were never going to improve as that's their level, you can read it on every match thread for the last couple of years. Very few highs, loads of mediocre and some total downers.

Next season will be a different story as he will be judged in his own merit.

This mob were so shit  that 11 v 11 they never lost to the scum by more than a goal.

If that is "shit" what word would you use to describe the last two games?

Tarriers are loving him and that is because he's another joke character in the Ibrox dugout. That's 4 dud appointments is row and 3 by this board. A shower of clueless alleged Rangers minded spivs. They make me sick. The manager is irrelevant, yes he's a disaster but the board are the ones taking us backwards. They are a disgrace. 

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Gies peace with this shit, man.

Calling for his head already. :facepalm: I mean, I know it's just after a diabolical result, but honest to fuck. Take a breath.

Why wait longer to state the obvious?

What makes anyone want him to stay?

His managerial pedigree in top leagues

His failure to see where the danger would come from last week and set up accordingly meaning he had to completely change it at half time

His even bigger failure to see where he went wrong last week and to make it even worse

His stupidity in announcing a team a day before the game

Or maybe it is his "I'm a tough guy" speech

I just can't see him making it

Hopefully I'm wrong and in a year I will have to come on here and say I was a dick for doubting him but I just can't see it happening

I said it before but for me he is our Deila. talks a good game but just can't hack it in real life

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Why wait longer to state the obvious?

What makes anyone want him to stay?

His managerial pedigree in top leagues

His failure to see where the danger would come from last week and set up accordingly meaning he had to completely change it at half time

His even bigger failure to see where he went wrong last week and to make it even worse

His stupidity in announcing a team a day before the game

Or maybe it is his "I'm a tough guy" speech

I just can't see him making it

Hopefully I'm wrong and in a year I will have to come on here and say I was a dick for doubting him but I just can't see it happening

I said it before but for me he is our Deila. talks a good game but just can't hack it in real life

What's obvious? That these players have gone through three managers looking like a bunch of imposters? 

He's here, he's got a three year contract. Before we spunk a million quid sacking him we might wanna see whether or not he can do it with players he thinks can carry out his instructions. I wouldn't trust this bunch to be able to beg and roll over for a fucking biscuit never mind carry out tactical plans.

He gets the first half of next season at least.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

What's obvious? That these players have gone through three managers looking like a bunch of imposters? 

He's here, he's got a three year contract. Before we spunk a million quid sacking him we might wanna see whether or not he can do it with players he thinks can carry out his instructions. I wouldn't trust this bunch to be able to beg and roll over for a fucking biscuit never mind carry out tactical plans.

He gets the first half of next season at least.

That begs the big question (the same one we had with Warburton) has he done anything to merit giving him what little we might have to spend? That's the cluster fuck. 

As ive said already apart from Sinclair today that was the same team Delia had last season so this line about Warburtons players is factually correct but also misleading as a good manager could and should get a lot more.

We've gambled and failed with Pedro imo I know he's only been here a few months but sometimes you just know these things - giving him more time won't change it imo 

in 6 short days he's led us to 2 unwanted records first time they've beat us in SC semi at Hampden since what? 60's and first time they've scored 5 at Ibrox 

see the bigger picture mate - it's not good