*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

Can't be fucked.

2-1 Thistle. We are that bad and Thistle are average, so we only need 1 or 2 players of quality to beat them. Seeing I'm into to self abuse these days, maybe I'll just go along to be further insulted.

To be serious, I just don't get a good feeling about our remaining games. I would even dread meeting Ross County at present, such is the way they're playing. There's just something about our team that gives me the fear.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Can't be fucked.

2-1 Thistle. We are that bad and Thistle are average, so we only need 1 or 2 players of quality to beat them. Seeing I'm into to self abuse these days, maybe I'll just go along to be further insulted.

To be serious, I just don't get a good feeling about our remaining games. I would even dread meeting Ross County at present, such is the way they're playing. There's just something about our team that gives me the fear.

its not a great stretch of the imagination to foresee us downing tools (even more than they have done) and getting beat

32 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's hardly played for months, give him the last few games this season to get up to speed so we can see if he's good enough or not. As for Saturday he was our best forward player barring Miller which wouldn't be hard tbf. I wouldn't have taken him off and definitely not for Halliday.

What game were you watching?

He got flagged offside every time the ball went near him!

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

What game were you watching?

He got flagged offside every time the ball went near him!

Still did better than Waghorn

Guest Lloyd72
8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I'll give you that - how the hell did he miss that header?

I was sitting behind the goal for it mate and went mental, it was easier to score it than miss. I know 4 year olds who could have put that on target ffs

12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I'll give you that - how the hell did he miss that header?

Should be a bannable offense to even hint at that. I had a clear view of that and holy fucking hell. Words cannot describe it and it honestly summed up that day. 

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

I was sitting behind the goal for it mate and went mental, it was easier to score it than miss. I know 4 year olds who could have put that on target ffs

I must've been near you mate :lol: 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

I'll bet you did!

My angle wasn't as good as yours, but it really did look unmissable!

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Should be a bannable offense to even hint at that. I had a clear view of that and holy fucking hell. Words cannot describe it and it honestly summed up that day. 

?

Words cannot, indeed!

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I must've been near you mate :lol: 

CF4 mate where were you?

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I'll bet you did!

My angle wasn't as good as yours, but it really did look unmissable!

The guy is possibly one of the worst finishers I've seen at the club