Pedro Caixinha bans Rangers stars from wearing green boots

Smile

8 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

When I hear "new age fans" I think of the cunts who don't want any unionist songs at all sung, vote SNP and would rather see the gay pride marching through Glasgow rather than the orange. Like that fandan who was delighted to be at an Old Firm game where we lost, because it was quality time with his dad and congratulated Celtic. 

Cunts, basically. 

You're not a new age fan, I don't think... 

Or are you? 

:huh:

I keep my politics to myself but I'm no snp supporter. I certainly have no objection to unionist songs, the orange walks taking place, and I'd never be happy to be at an old firm game we lost and would never congratulate them either. I don't think I'm a cunt either. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Pedro really cares that much about green boots, it's about creating an us against them mentality in the players. 

Last season we had players in green boots laughing and joking with their players walking off the pitch.

Our team should be going out onto the pitch full of absolute hatred for them. If you can get even just an extra couple of percent of effort and passion out of a player by getting into his head then across the whole team that can make a big difference.

2 minutes ago, Murty said:

I don't think Pedro really cares that much about green boots, it's about creating an us against them mentality in the players. 

Last season we had players in green boots laughing and joking with their players walking off the pitch.

Our team should be going out onto the pitch full of absolute hatred for them. If you can get even just an extra couple of percent of effort and passion out of a player by getting into his head then across the whole team that can make a big difference.

This.

12 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I keep my politics to myself but I'm no snp supporter. I certainly have no objection to unionist songs, the orange walks taking place, and I'd never be happy to be at an old firm game we lost and would never congratulate them either. I don't think I'm a cunt either. 

0qFBxyW.jpg.4976df2c5cfd8f36f249eb22f368407e.jpg

9 minutes ago, Murty said:

Exactly. The press are well aware of this, but they couldn't resist the urge to try to link it to sectarianism somehow. 

6 minutes ago, BarcelonaBear1690 said:

Am not. Anyway enough of this, I'm sure everyone else is fed up reading this pish. 

He's just started with you mate tbh.

Once the Plumb finishes your gonna be weeping in a corner with a pineapple stuck up your rectum. I kid you not. 

He's vicious. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

He's just started with you mate tbh.

Once the Plumb finishes your gonna be weeping in a corner with a pineapple stuck up your rectum. I kid you not. 

He's vicious. 

Applepine is the preferred nomenclature.

Ps. Plum is spelt 'plum' :lol: Unless it is some other 'plumb' that I've never heard about in which case I look like a stupid plumb.

7 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I remember that being mentioned years back also, only problem being Kentucky bluegrass isn't actually blue 

You are correct,mate. It was mentioned to stir up the mental tarriers who would bombard the SFA/Uefa with complaints that it was sectarian grass and it should be banned.

It was like your original 'Agent Orange' on the dumb cunts. :dance:

***** I actually have Kentucky Blue and Canadian Blue grass in my yard and it's brilliant, but I'm not sure I would like to play fitba' on it :headscratch:

Quite sure Pedro saw that ugly fenian racist tying a scarf round the net and he does not like the clatty cunts swanning about the place without a care in the world.
Maybe his point is to bring back some real fuckin hatred and show these bastards we really do not like them.
I'm with PC on this.

7 hours ago, Ozblue said:

You are correct,mate. It was mentioned to stir up the mental tarriers who would bombard the SFA/Uefa with complaints that it was sectarian grass and it should be banned.

It was like your original 'Agent Orange' on the dumb cunts. :dance:

***** I actually have Kentucky Blue and Canadian Blue grass in my yard and it's brilliant, but I'm not sure I would like to play fitba' on it :headscratch:

Kentucky Bluegrass is one of the grasses used in the mixes they use for football pitches in the UK. I'm sure its in the mix at Ibrox as well as at the inferior stadia in Glasgow.

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

Kentucky Bluegrass is one of the grasses used in the mixes they use for football pitches in the UK. I'm sure its in the mix at Ibrox as well as at the inferior stadia in Glasgow.

That is quite possible,Eagle. Kentucky Blue is well suited for the European cold/cool climate as it's a hardy grass and if looked after properly like Ibrox it makes a good surface when mixed. In Australia's climate it doesn't work as well and when mixed with Canada Blue grass if gives a very thick surface like a sponge and certainly wouldn't be good for a football surface....In Spring/.Summer I have to mow the fucking thing every 2-3 days. :headwall:

On 7/1/2017 at 10:48 PM, Taipan said:

Can't imagine why one of our players would even contemplate wearing green boots. I have no green clothing, my car is blue, walls are blue, even the plants in my fish tank are blue.

There are plenty of shades of green which have fuck all to do with the kiddy fiddling fraternity in the east, such as BRITISH Racing Green, BRITISH Rifle Green you could wear those shades with pride. 

Green footy boots though, they make me want to pluck out my eyes.

On 02/07/2017 at 5:36 AM, Miller time said:

yer da sells avon 

At least his father doesn't invite strange men off the internet into his house for a swally, only for the occupant of the property to take a flakey and threaten his house guest with arrest. 

Grass.