Pedro Caxinha: Stay or go?

Virtuoso

Stay or go  

879 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Banking on group stages? Even king isn't that stupid.

A Scottish club has got nowhere near them in years, with the exception of the scum who dropped into them from the CL.

We are only one season back in the top tier with a team of dross and major rebuilding only just started with a new manager. We NEVER had a cat in hell's chance of qualifying. I know this board are incompetent, but they just aint that stupid to even to even think of it.

Should have been in this round, which was winnable, 3rd round draw is as well, play off, could have been lucky again. 

We can mention all the managers we want, but we still need money for quality players to overtake the scum.

I really don't know where some think where are at.

We now sit with a trench of foreigners that hopefully bring us improvement, a few English duds and some utter dross hanging about like a bad smell.

It doesn't look like a title winning squad to me and no manager in the UK could lead them to do it. Improvement I do expect, but title winning? Never in a million, but is a miracle possible?

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

West Brom actually depress me. They are the only team in the EPL I don't watch.

I quite like watching them when they play The bigger teams, defensively solid and wind their opponents up to fuck

2 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

No, that's your warped view of things. Obviously then have a massive part to play but the manager is just as important.

No more important than the players. Some of his. Some he inherited. Several thankfully to be replaced.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

At the time, could've went for Rowett, tried for Monk, De Boer (Don't know if that is unrealistic or not) and so much more. Really is depressing.

I'll keep saying it mate, I could guarantee there was at least one good former premier league manager wanting that job. 

Redknapp worked for free until he got results at his last 3 jobs. He took a salary of close to £3 mill at QPR years ago. Remember that's a club in London, ain't cheap to live there. £2 million wouldve seen him or a manager of his calibre here it really would've. 

I hate bashing our managers but fuck me he gave a good presentation and got the job, because his CV certainly doesn't cut it. 

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I'll keep saying it mate, I could guarantee there was at least one good former premier league manager wanting that job. 

Redknapp worked for free until he got results at his last 3 jobs. He took a salary of close to £3 mill at QPR years ago. Remember that's a club in London, ain't cheap to live there. £2 million wouldve seen him or a manager of his calibre here it really would've. 

I hate bashing our managers but fuck me he gave a good presentation and got the job, because his CV certainly doesn't cut it. 

Redknapp put his name up for the job the morning after Warburton left us too, he said that Rangers was a massive club that no manager could turn down

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Redknapp put his name up for the job the morning after Warburton left us too, he said that Rangers was a massive club that no manager could turn down

That was a ruse, mate.  He was only wanting up here to be with Niko Kranjcar again. 

9 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

:megaanguish: i have no idea what was going through their heads when they decided Pedro was the best candidate. 

I've been touting Redknapp for the job since last November  :lol:. An absolute joke we don't have a top manager at the club

For good or bad, I think this appointment is the last throw of the dice for this board.

Quite some money has been spent and whilst not a king's ransom, they do still fund the year on year deficit, but for how much longer?!

We and they need this appointment to work. It hasn't been the greatest of starts, but give the guy a chance in getting these players settled and used to a new set up. See where we are after the first ten games and even then, if it aint working just wtf do we do? A new manager and new players? We just aint in the position to do that.

This appointment is pivotal to our future, as the one thing this board haven't got is cash to throw away year on year to continually rebuild entire teams.

Whilst PC isn't everyone's cup of tea, the best thing we can can do as a support is get right behind him and the team. Be that twelfth man, because in this current climate of hate and title stripping and financial constraints, we need every bit of help we can muster. It only makes sense. Failure doesn't bear thinking about, as I pray for a PC miracle.

14 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

West Brom actually depress me. They are the only team in the EPL I don't watch.

How can they depress you if you don't watch them?

I guess Isis videos depress me then, never watched one right enough.