Does Pedro have the dressing room?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you watched the recent training videos? Did you even bother watching the game today? We are a team coming together and it's going to be good.

If he's lost anyone it's the mouldy loafs bunch he's punted to train with themselves and the 20's. Maybe it's McKay who's spreading the crap and Pedro punted him. 

I think there will be a few dissenters from Warburton's group but I think most of our squad are willing to prove everyone wrong.

Does that mean I think Pedro is the man to take us forward? Not at all but I don't think things behind the scenes are as bad as some would have you believe.

11 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Why would the OP post this today after a decent result? Weird.

Because it's one result, this forums like a see saw on Pedro's capabilities week by week, a draw hasn't made everything OK unless your willing to reflect back at the end of the impending season and say "aye awrite, we got pumped again and lost the title but hey - we got a draw in a preseason game!". And I doubt you are. There are still questions about his leadership and they should remain until we have answers - today is not an answer to me. 

Also - we played  European football today, remember our bread and butter is against shite and we seen how Le Guen who was decent in Europe played against the hammer throwers and how his reign ended...... 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Because it's one result, this forums like a see saw on Pedro's capabilities week by week, a draw hasn't made everything OK unless your willing to reflect back at the end of the impending season and say "aye awrite, we got pumped again and lost the title but hey - we got a draw in a preseason game!". And I doubt you are. There are still questions about his leadership and they should remain until we have answers - today is not an answer to me. 

Also - we aye European football today, remember our bread and butter is against shite and we seen how Le Guen who was decent in Europe played against the hammer throwers and how his reign ended...... 

Yes, we still have plenty to do to be where we want to be, but the original post struck me as fishing at best or an attempt to spread f.u.d at worst.

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Hearing rumours - anyone else? 

Am I the only one on here who thinks you are being ironic and referring to the reactionists on this forum?

Following a few dodgy results folk were asking 'has Pedro LOST the dressing room?' etc so you've asked 'does Pedro HAVE the dressing room' after a good performance.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Am I the only one on here who thinks you are being ironic and referring to the reactionists on this forum?

Following a few dodgy results folk were asking 'has Pedro LOST the dressing room?' etc so you've asked 'does Pedro HAVE the dressing room' after a good performance.

McKays parting comments probably add to it

9 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Your question 'Does Pedro have the dressing room'?

I believe he does, I do think a few that have been dropped from the 1st team are trying to make waves for him though. Their motive is only known to them but my guess is they want a bit more of the blue pound with a compensation claim. The 1st team had a decent score and decent performance against Marsaille . To me it looks as though the 1st team are now beginning to gel.

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

More fucking nonsense from the whispering brigade in our ranks. We really are our own worst enemy at times. 

I see the OP has disappeared since posting his shite. Strange behaviour when it's your own thread.

The Samaritans help line will take a pounding if Pedro turns out to be a success.

Pedro not only owns the dressing room, but he owns everyone of the wage thiefs no longer in it. 

10 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Was told the same a few days ago that the players were not happy with his tactics.

Also told someone tried to put a large bet on him being sacked before the season starts and the bookies knocked it back. 

I

10 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

More fucking nonsense from the whispering brigade in our ranks. We really are our own worst enemy at times. 

I was told this at the start of the week, was in Flamingo land at the time when I received a text.

But on the plus side , it was great to see so many Rangers tops out and about again while down there. 

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

Told by who bud?

By a good friend who I trust,   Just a supporter like you and I but he has mostly been spot on over the years,   He told me PLG would be manager the following season months before it was announced,  He says players approached the board regarding his tactics etc and were not happy with him, But as I said I heard this Tuesday 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Was told the same a few days ago that the players were not happy with his tactics.

Also told someone tried to put a large bet on him being sacked before the season starts and the bookies knocked it back. 

I

What players? New or old?

New players just in the door complaing? I seriously fucking doubt it. 

The old MW guard. Wouldn't put it past that bunch of abject dross. That fucking fairy McKay being an ideal example. The next time any of those wasters play a decent game at this level will be a first and the sooner the rest of the malcontents are gone the better, including Tav.

As for the fans at the shit stirring, there are now 900 spaces available at the scumdome!

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

By a good friend who I trust,   Just a supporter like you and I but he has mostly been spot on over the years,   He told me PLG would be manager the following season months before it was announced,  He says players approached the board regarding his tactics etc and were not happy with him, But as I said I heard this Tuesday 

Just a supporter, aye? Jesus fucking wept.

As for tactics, I doubt any of the old guard would know what the fuck a tactic was, judging by how they played over the last year.

Are you a Pedro malcontent?

Why are some of our support so keen to peddle shitstirring rumours? 

Can we just get behind the guy and actually give him a run at the Premiership with the team he's put together?

"hearing rumours". Naw yer no. You're hearing the garbage ramblings of the perpetually negative cunts in our support.

8 hours ago, beararse said:

Could be. He'd have to answer that himself. If so it was a complete 'whooosh' moment on my part :lol: