• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Celtic have magners on the back, we should be doing all we can to utilize making money.

Just hope the cunts don't start harassing me again, 11 calls in 10 days I had from them

You need a good call blocker PCG, that number of cold calls should not be tolerated by any good bear IMO. :happy:

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Because its a slippery slope to this:

DWAEBOb.jpg

Can you imagine the kind of sponsorship money we could reap in with a tap like that for a season or two. BMW/Audi ? 

Mind you its like selling your soul to the devil himself...

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You need a good call blocker PCG, that number of cold calls should not be tolerated by any good bear IMO. :happy:

I have an excellent one, I don't plug in my phone, use my mobile or don't talk to me.

Unknown numbers get fuck all from me :dance:

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I have an excellent one, I don't plug in my phone, use my mobile or don't talk to me.

Unknown numbers get fuck all from me :dance:

We have the BT one and it is very good, but you certainly have the ultimate landline call blocker that is for sure. :thumbsup: 

Was always bound to happen.  Anything that brings in extra revenue can't be a bad thing and it doesn't look too bad at the bottom of the kits.  They have similar deals with Sheffield United and Sunderland.

No sponsors etc sounds good and well but we'll never be in that position in the modern game.  Ideally separate sponsorship deals for training kits would be perfect but that's not going to be an option in the Scottish game.

Just now, Bears r us said:

We have the BT one and it is very good, but you certainly have the ultimate landline call blocker that is for sure. :thumbsup: 

Too many years of being on call and not wanting to be woken up mate, still it is blissfully quiet and I always put my home phone number and not my mobile onto application forms for shit, they mail you anyway.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

If it brings in a decent amount of money then we will just have to put up with it. 

:tu:

People getting all het up about money coming into the Club via sponsorship is just insanity.

The easiest money on the planet ... win lose or draw ... sponsorship money helps keep the lights on and lowers the risk of the unthinkable happening.

Someone at the Club is at least doing their job and marketing our brand to bring in this money .... so no complaints from me for that ... and congratulations to the marketing team for a job well done.

:UK: 

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

People getting all het up about money coming into the Club via sponsorship is just insanity.

The easiest money on the planet ... win lose or draw ... sponsorship money helps keep the lights on and lowers the risk of the unthinkable happening.

Someone at the Club is at least doing their job and marketing our brand to bring in this money .... so no complaints from me for that ... and congratulations to the marketing team for a job well done.

:UK: 

Yes any money coming in has to be a good thing. :thumbup: 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Because it looks a bit tacky and its come at the same time as the banners on Ibrox.

A bit of extra money and some window cleaning comes hand in hand, who do you think is paying for the sparkles?

I still don't see the problem.

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

“We’re delighted to be working with Rangers for a second season, a partnership that will see Utilita further engage with fans, with ticket giveaways, half-time challenge fun and match-day activities for all the family including the Utilita Street Football Zone.

Street Football Zone...  Is this something like a "fan zone" outside the stadium then? 

1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

Funny enough I'm watching the Sunderland v Derby game the now and Derby have the same sponsor, except it's above the name.

Aye been watching it myself but the big difference is our stadium is full, their place is full of empty seats, thank fuck for The Rangers Fans keeping the lights on since '72 ! God Bliss The People !

image.gif.a7dfba7d3baedb4c257531563b611cd3.gif

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely no problem with this, if it gives us more money we can have a third and fourth sponsor on the sleeves for all I care.

Absolutely, our strip can look like Lewis Hamilton's boiler suit if it brings in the cash.

1 hour ago, Craiggybear said:

Street Football Zone...  Is this something like a "fan zone" outside the stadium then? 

I thought it was just the bit of tarmac outside Edmiston House they use for the street football rather than a fan zone as such.

Edit: There is a bit about it here on the official site-

https://rangers.co.uk/news/club/open-mic-club-fan-zone/