Squad gathering

Misteral

I was wondering whether the squad were (or should have been) gathered together at Auchenhowie to watch the Dhims v Hearts game today, especially for the benefit of the foreigners and a good chance to discuss two of our rivals as a squad. Should this be a regular thing if the opportunity arises?

After Sunday, squad will focus on Dunfermline, then Hibs, Hearts etc etc .. one game at a time (something MW got right).

We also have analysis team that will dissect these games before sitting the squad down and breaking each game down (I imagine) giving each player and/or unit their roles, duties & any other clues to help them fight and win their personal & group battles.

Pena enjoys a Macdonalds with a taco bell chaser when we dont have a game.

Kenny Miller is at Easter road.

Bruno is away catching bears with his bare hands.

Josh windass is away making omelettes without eggs and Dalcio and Waggy have been at Auchenhowie since 9am  practicing their shooting. There's no keepers in today and neither have scored yet

7 hours ago, Misteral said:

I was wondering whether the squad were (or should have been) gathered together at Auchenhowie to watch the Dhims v Hearts game today, especially for the benefit of the foreigners and a good chance to discuss two of our rivals as a squad. Should this be a regular thing if the opportunity arises?

Pretty sure we'll watch games of them when we're preparing to play them 

We should only be watching their games the week before we play them.

We need to expose weaknesses in their defence. I don't know any, because I refuse to watch them, unless I think they'll get gubbed, or I get news that they're getting gubbed, and tune in to cheer myself up.

I'd really love it if we were to beat them at the Piggery. The Timmy meltdown would be hilarious.

St Brenda of Rodgers would be getting some abuse from his fellow taigs. Although he might not be complaining about it, he might actually love it...??

I think if any player steps out of line, leaks info from the dressing room, disses anyone in the LGBT community or is lazy at training then we sould punish them by making them watch Hearts next game. Discipline would soon improve greatly.

16 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Josh windass is away making omelettes without eggs and Dalcio and Waggy have been at Auchenhowie since 9am  practicing their shooting. There's no keepers in today and neither have scored yet

You forgot Morelos, he's at China Buffet King 

16 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Quality post. 

20 hours ago, Misteral said:

what a seen on the highlights on sky sp news,dosent look like hearts will be much of  threat,there defence was that bad a i actually thought rob keirnan was playin,they made the tims look like barcelona,think we need to just take 1 game at a time without worryin about what the tims  doin

20 hours ago, Misteral said:

Naw. We should be focusing on our own game and all that entails. There's plenty of opportunities for the new guys (and whoever else) to watch reruns of any of the opposition when they've been live on any of the major channels. I get your point, but definitely no.