Where are they now ?

I don't often get involved in debate on here and never usually start topics , I leave that to others who are more articulate, but i thought id ask if anyone has seen any signs of the Pedro Lynch mob ? Everyone has the right to view their opinion but some of the comments about our Manager were out of order "get him tae fuck"  "worse than Warbutton" are just a couple of examples,there was much worse. I'm not saying that we are world beaters yet or that we'll win the league but I think the team that he now has at his disposal are showing signs that we have the potential to be much better than last season. The result in Europe was of course disastrous and people were right to be angry but it was obviously too early for us and we had too many players from last seasons squad in the team who probably knew their days were numbered. It's probably too much to hope that everyone will show patience and let the team gel and get better as the season progresses ,I know they were a small minority but I hope the baying mob aren't waiting for the first slip up to start all their shite again. 

Sorry just realised ive posted in the wrong forum :duh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

I know , i am a donkey. Can anyone advise how I get this moved to the right forum ?

Maybe a kind admin will move it for you.

The transfer forum has been full of nonsense for weeks so I would not worry too much about it. :mutley:

15 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

These threads are tedious as fuck.

Things seem to be going well at the moment so just enjoy it because you can be certain that after the next bad result the "Pedro Lynch mob" will be straight back on here asking where all the positive cunts have went.

Tit for tat pish.

This is pretty accurate. Also when you add the fact that words on a screen can seem much worse than the same words spoken.  Enjoy the good games and results and hate the bad-  no time for over the top reactions though.

We beat Dunfermline at Home ffs cunts posting as if we've actually won something.

best advice I could give right now is don't get too high after a win and don't get too low after a defeat 

we are a work in progress and i quietly confident we are heading in the right direction