Irn Bru Cup R1 match tonight - Dumbarton v Rangers U20

Captain Hilts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could never bet against us! Every week my husband puts a coupon on for me and I'll give him a correct score (usually incorrect in the end)! I always put us to win because I always believe that we will win no matter who we are playing.

Betting against your own team

:britney:

14 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Whys rossiter getting so much stick he's played about 5 games ?

I don't think he's getting stick he's just not rated. I'd love to see him go to Dundee and play for a season and see where we're at after that.

Regarding the game - we were the better team for spells but getting beat against that Dumbarton team isn't good enough IMO.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think he's getting stick he's just not rated. I'd love to see him go to Dundee and play for a season and see where we're at after that.

Regarding the game - we were the better team for spells but getting beat against that Dumbarton team isn't good enough IMO.

I know you haven't said any thing about that Dumbarton team but there is a lot of ex Bears in that squad.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I know you haven't said any thing about that Dumbarton team but there is a lot of ex Bears in that squad.

Yeah guys that never made the grade. 

Not going to be too hard on the youths over last night as they were the better team in stages but results matter. It would have been good for them having a run in that competition playing against professional teams and then maybe the likes of the Welsh and N.Irish (if they still come into the comp later)

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah guys that never made the grade. 

Not going to be too hard on the youths over last night as they were the better team in stages but results matter. It would have been good for them having a run in that competition playing against professional teams and then maybe the likes of the Welsh and N.Irish (if they still come into the comp later)

Guys that never really got a chance but they probably weren't good enough any way.

It would have been good for their experience if they got through no doubt about it it's unfortunate but we move on to the next game as we do at every level.

Sooner rather than later that winning mentality needs to be injected back into our club again though some terrible results over the last few years.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Guys that never really got a chance but they probably weren't good enough any way.

It would have been good for their experience if they got through no doubt about it it's unfortunate but we move on to the next game as we do at every level.

Sooner rather than later that winning mentality needs to be injected back into our club again though some terrible results over the last few years.

Totally agree. A lot of people say at youth level results don't matter, I disagree. A winning mentality is part of the development especially at a team like us where we are used to winning.