Martin Tyler

MacBoyd

Lol read it. He also stated this "new club" was demoted and this "new club" was "back playing old firm games". Of course the tramps are all over it but it's a sign of desperation that we can cite the SPFL SFA UEFA ECA ASA and even the friggin Wee Red Book as well as at least three QC's and they can cite....er Martin Tyler. What irks me is numerous clubs in England i.e Leeds Coventry Portsmouth etc went through the exact same process but i'll wager Tyler has never referred to any of them as a "new club". End of the day the word of an elderly English commentator (who appears to be indeed losing his marbles) is irrelevant. The fact that five years on and Savco fans are still utterly obsessed with us and our illustrious history (even though they basically rule football here win everything and are back in the CL) tells me even more than the SPFL UEFA et al that we are indeed the same club.

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Where was he even commentating on their game? He works for Sky and the game was on BT. 

Because he was probably doing the coms for someone like an American channel or middle east. Sometimes you get feeds on the likes of Cric free and you hear someone like Jonathan Pearce who you think is a BBC guy but clearly they do coms for other channels.