Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

How does the club benefit from a better atmosphere :lol:

Marketing for one. 

The players actually enjoying playing under a good atmosphere instead of cunts screaming abuse from the minute the whistle is blown is another. 

The image of the club is another.

4 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

I hope the club spend any money we have on things that need money spent on unlike some self serving supporters.

'It's ma seat and I'm moving for no cunt' That is self serving.

Just now, PRW. said:

Marketing for one. 

The players actually enjoying playing under a good atmosphere instead of cunts screaming abuse from the minute the whistle is blown is another. 

The image of the club is another.

So safe standing is now going to stop fans getting on players backs? Fuck this I'm out enjoy yourselves :lol:

3 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

So safe standing is now going to stop fans getting on players backs? Fuck this I'm out enjoy yourselves :lol:

Thank fuck, yer on Copland Bear level madness :lol: 

If you have thousands of fans signing at the top of their lungs all game it'll probably be harder for the players to hear the poision that comes from some fans for 90 minutes that creates a horrible atmosphere. Naw? Awrite then. 

12 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

How does the club benefit from a better atmosphere :lol:

Because people are more enticed to go to games, the more people enjoy the experience the more likely they are to return

Some folk are just clutching at straws to find reasons to go against this and it makes their true feelings quite obvious

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Because people are more enticed to go to games, the more people enjoy the experience the more likely they are to return

Some folk are just clutching at straws to find reasons to go against this and it makes their true feelings quite obvious

Thinking only the people who move to the SS will benefit from this. :lol: "self serving" :lol:

Forums are wild

Just now, PRW. said:

Thinking only the people who move to the SS will benefit from this. :lol: "self serving" :lol:

Forums are wild

Be good if folk could just admit they just don't like the UBs or that they're miserable old cunts instead of these pathetic excuses they come out with

5 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

I don't think it will improve the atmosphere around the whole stadium enough to warrant the cost

I think you are right; the only way to improve the atmosphere is if the team plays fast tempo attacking winning football and the majority who come to watch the game and cheer on the team would agree.

39 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Are you that ignorant you think all disabled people have wheelchairs?

He was replying to your post that said 'As for the wheelchair we would be able to sort something out around the ground if need be'...

Just give it up, you have embarrassed yourself enough over this.

2 hours ago, docspiderman said:

I think you are right; the only way to improve the atmosphere is if the team plays fast tempo attacking winning football and the majority who come to watch the game and cheer on the team would agree.

You mean like Warburtons first 6 months? Pumpin everyone with some of the best fooball we've seen. 

Still extremely poor atmosphere

On 24/08/2017 at 11:49 AM, PRW. said:

Thank fuck, yer on Copland Bear level madness :lol: 

If you have thousands of fans signing at the top of their lungs all game it'll probably be harder for the players to hear the poision that comes from some fans for 90 minutes that creates a horrible atmosphere. Naw? Awrite then. 

You talk one load of pish ? I have been to games over the years that Ibrox when the atmosphere has been second to none, yet according to you we have never had an atmosphere at all.

So the safe standing argument does not stick when it comes to Ibrox,  And put your petted lip back in as your not getting it now or in the future.

Just maybe if we had a decent team on the park we would have something to shout about, we have taken 4 points out of 12 points and Ross County will be tough and we can't afford to drop anything more at this stage of the season.

And if the

On 24/08/2017 at 6:30 PM, With Heart and Hand said:

That's not what he's saying at all. Ignoramus 

Don't tell me what he is saying, I can see myself what he is saying, I'm just saying that not all disabled people have wheelchairs, in fact there are more disabled people at Ibrox without wheelchairs than with wheelchairs.

So why would we waste money on more wheel chair spaces? Better wheelchair access, lowered kerbs around stadium would be a bigger help and what's the point if we don't have disabled facilities in 3/4 of the ground , would we not be better doing all that first?  Or do you agree you throw a few extra wheel chair places in

• 2 weeks later...

Today's game against Dundee was another indication to me that the safe standing area would be a complete waste of money if it's to be installed to create an atmosphere, the bottom line is against your dundees etc the fans just can't be arsed and for those think moving off our arse to a standing position will make today's game or games against Hamilton , Ross county etc a cauldron of noise are deluded 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Today's game against Dundee was another indication to me that the safe standing area would be a complete waste of money if it's to be installed to create an atmosphere, the bottom line is against your dundees etc the fans just can't be arsed and for those think moving off our arse to a standing position will make today's game or games against Hamilton , Ross county etc a cauldron of noise are deluded 

So The fact there wasn't a standing section today proved that there shouldn't be one

Sorry Cedrick but you are a manky fenian bastard. Get yourself to fuck. Granny shagging tramp 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Being not in favour of safe standing is fine but this logic makes zero sense - 'The atmosphere wasn't great today so it will never be any better than that'. To add, nobody ever said that games against Hamilton will be a "cauldron of noise" or have the full stadium bouncing like you are insinuating -  and that's not the argument being made for safe standing. Will the atmosphere be much better? Most definitely. Will it be more enjoyable? Most definitely. It's simple maths, a section of a couple thousand in a prominent position is louder and has better chance of spreading during spells, than a section of 500  in the worst corner of the ground. So you are replying to a point that isn't being made.