Spartans vs Linfield

K.A.I

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What a great wee day ... comp stand tickets and a couple free comp beers in hospitality after it 

spartans were great hosts 

pub after it with various Rangers, Linfield, Sunderland, Dundee and Hearts. 

Looking forward to tuesdays draw 

aye, people think Dundee republican stronghold, many of us British and proud

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Wish people would stop.taking sites like hearts kickback as a representation of the good hearts support. Still a proud British and loyalist element to their support.

In saying that people take the nip.with the Glasgow Rangers you let your.club die song they sing. 

Nah fuck that I've been to a few derbies and knew a few boys - they're all a shower of cunts now and can fuck themselves.

Taxi through to ground yesterday the driver told us he was a Jambo, awkward silence for a few moments and I piped up with - "Aye mind when you cunts used to be alright".

39 minutes ago, BEE said:

Nah fuck that I've been to a few derbies and knew a few boys - they're all a shower of cunts now and can fuck themselves.

Taxi through to ground yesterday the driver told us he was a Jambo, awkward silence for a few monents and I piped up with - "Aye mind when you cunts used to be alright".

Agreed. Hearts are no friends of ours.

59 minutes ago, BEE said:

Class day yesterday, lasted about 20 mins at the game and fucked off to pub. Linfield were all over them but there was no atmosphere at all - was hoping for a few cultural songs.

I was a bit disappointed with the atmosphere too actually. The stand picked up a wee bit in the second half but apart from that it was pretty flat. 

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Taxi through to ground yesterday the driver told us he was a Jambo, awkward silence for a few moments and I piped up with - "Aye mind when you cunts used to be alright".

Most of the hearts boys that go with the drum boys are brand new. All loyalists.  All hate taigs and fuck all like their online loony fringe 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Most of the hearts boys that go with the drum boys are brand new. All loyalists.  All hate taigs and fuck all like their online loony fringe 

I think it's now the Hearts minority mate that are on the same lines as us.

Every Hearts fan I knew from school and now at work fucking hate us.

15 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I think it's now the Hearts minority mate that are on the same lines as us.

Every Hearts fan I knew from school and now at work fucking hate us.

I usually find they don't like either mate but their hatred is for the papes.

Same with Dundee a lot of their support use our orange halls when they play against thistle 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I usually find they don't like either mate but their hatred is for the papes.

Same with Dundee a lot of their support use our orange halls when they play against thistle 

I know what you're saying. Couple boys I knew from school knew all the loyalist songs and we'd sing it on the bus home. Fast forward 10 years mate and it's Sevco this Sevco that on his Facebook.

Boy in my work as well, always has a wee sly dig that Hearts fan "saved" their club. And the rest of them have a wee laugh like the cunts they are.

I always make out I knew nothing of their insolvency event because I couldn't care less about wee diddy teams :lol: 

Element of truth to that though. Lucky if I could name 3 of their players, Lafferty and Walker come to mind. And that big black guy, Djoum? 

22 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I know what you're saying. Couple boys I knew from school knew all the loyalist songs and we'd sing it on the bus home. Fast forward 10 years mate and it's Sevco this Sevco that on his Facebook.

Boy in my work as well, always has a wee sly dig that Hearts fan "saved" their club. And the rest of them have a wee laugh like the cunts they are.

I always make out I knew nothing of their insolvency event because I couldn't care less about wee diddy teams :lol: 

Element of truth to that though. Lucky if I could name 3 of their players, Lafferty and Walker come to mind. And that big black guy, Djoum? 

Funny thing is, they didn't save their club. 

10 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The majority I know are two faced cunts.

Was outside the TO for the recent game and they were all singing, 'We hate Lennon' and that one about the tarriers boys club. Soon as in ground it changed to, 'You're not Rangers anymore' etc.