Candieas

Ivybank

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Without a shadow of doubt I would have him in the starting 11 every week. Totally disagree with op. Been a terrific addition. 

Him & Tav compliment each other well going forward - if Morelos gets more support up-front, and there's hints that it will eventually happen between Pena and Herrera, that side of things looks good.

Just gutted that it was apparently only a two-year contract.

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Funny how everybody sidesteps the points, 

subbed against hibs was anonymous

shite against hearts ,couldn't beat lafferty

rotten on Friday.

and he's still to beat a man!

if that was McKay he'd be getting slaughtered

If McKay had shown half the hunger and desire Candieas has he'd still be a Rangers player.

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Funny how everybody sidesteps the points, 

subbed against hibs was anonymous

shite against hearts ,couldn't beat lafferty

rotten on Friday.

and he's still to beat a man!

if that was McKay he'd be getting slaughtered

Mckay scored 6 goals in 35 appearances last year. Candieas has half that already. I'll leave the slaughter for now.

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

It was a howler but he didn't hide after and showed a bit of character to have an assist,a goal and kick a lump of turf out the ground when shooting late on.

A Ted McMinn like performance:happy:

No wonder he started laughing at the end when the Partick fans were laughing at him kicking the turf.

3 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

When was the last time we had a winger who did that and was still able to set up and score goals... Can't even think of one myself. A great asset for the team at the moment. As u say he and Tav are an excellent combination.

Is it any coincidence Tav is showing his best for In a long time also?

Neil McCann

There is a player in there, but he needs to find consistency.

I don't get the Tav shite as he is rank. With Candias in front of him, we don't need Tav bombing forward, but he can't defend for shit and therefore a luxury we don't need and that weakness will remain for every team in the league to exploit.

Sadly the back line still isn't strong enough and is costing us, along with us missing sitters.

The this g about DC is that whether he's having a poor game or a stormer the boy gives absolutely everything. 

He's up and down like a whores drawers for 90 minutes. Last night he made a run and as someone went to release him they lost the ball. It was then him who blocked the thistle cross that came from the interception. He really does work his balls off for the team.

Watching McKay then him its like night and day 

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The this g about DC is that whether he's having a poor game or a stormer the boy gives absolutely everything. 

He's up and down like a whores drawers for 90 minutes. Last night he made a run and as someone went to release him they lost the ball. It was then him who blocked the thistle cross that came from the interception. He really does work his balls off for the team.

Watching McKay then him its like night and day 

People understand wingers are not in the game for the whole 90 mins but candeias shows a willingness that sets him and makay apart. Would i liked to have seen it work out for mckay? Of course, did he put in 100% every game? No and i think hes been at forest long enough now to realise just how much he had and threw away playing for Rangers