TopCat

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

All about opinions and you maybe be spot on , just don't think this team had the fight in them for 90 minutes.

maybe they dont mate, but we should of at least had the chance to see, pedro for all his faults has been shafted by some right shite ref decisions this season, if they average out over a season then after xmas the league might as well given us maximum points

Some of our support have turned into the tarriers blaming refs every time we fail to win its embarrassing. The fact is the manager is fucking clueless and if people continue to keep making excuses for his shambolic reign then we deserve everything we get. Him and this board need fucking hunted,we are mid table cannon fodder.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Some of our support have turned into the tarriers blaming refs every time we fail to win its embarrassing. The fact is the manager is fucking clueless and if people continue to keep making excuses for his shambolic reign then we deserve everything we get. Him and this board need fucking hunted,we are mid table cannon fodder.

The ref was a cunt but we know that anyway, but to be honest this post covers it accurately !

image.gif.017a62deb15a106338073dec67f555c1.gif

12 minutes ago, Sket said:

you're right mate, dignified silence is the way to go over aspects that have fucked us over, thats worked well in the past

Its not acting like tarriers, its fighting fire with fire, that tranny shagging cunt was moaning about refs last season when they were domestically unbeaten, it seems to work because twice this season the tarriers have given away stonewall penalties at important points in the game only for the ref to turn a blind eye

9 minutes ago, Sket said:

Blaming refs for a good cause not because they may have given a throw in against us that was not.

Stokes had his hands round the neck of one of our players in full view of the ref who was 5 yards away, later in that game he assaults Tav by punching him in the head from behind should we just say "meh" and forget about things like that?

Refs have cost Rangers more than a few points this season that's not an excuse just facts.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not seen one post yet that suggests we deserved to win or that we were anything but 2nd best. Not one.

Plenty believe it was a pen. Plenty believe it was an elbow. Plenty believe in unjust decisions being numerous over the season to date. 

There's also evidence out there at thistle and Dundee of bheasts benefitting from dodgy "honest" decisions.

Many of these have influenced games and results.

For some reason you don't seem to acknowledge any of them, ever. Strange that.

For what you see as paranoia, I'm starting to see in your posting a refusal to want us to get parity.

You're entitled to your opinion. As are the "paranoid" plenty.

Excellent post mate, but remember, we are paranoid fools acting like rattlers, it's just honest refereeing mistakes, nothing to see here so let's move on.  

The bigger picture is that the decisions in games this season have been fkn atrocious and we are at the bad end of the majority.  They will cost Pedro his job, and if it continues hit is financially as we could miss out on Europe.  The Hivs game is the biggest disgrace on a football field I've ever seen, then the disallowed goal against hearts, that's 5 points gone.  Then the assaults by the Ross County and Patrick Thistle hammer throwers. I've said before it's open season on our players who get no protection at all.  I'm still insistent that this stemmed from they Livingston cunts and their assaults on Oduwa.

It was a penalty yesterday, clear cut and anyone who says any different on here I would guess is not a Rangers fan or just hate Pedro that much they want rid of him.  Ffs look at the stonewall penalty last year that he cunt Thomson refused us at Ibrox against Hamilton, standing five yards away and looking straight at it.

These cheating bastard referees are going to cost Pedro his job and I'm delighted he's keeping a dossier on these decisions.  So far we have not had any major decisions go our way in games, and by that I'm talking penalties, yellow and red cards etc, not a thrown in or a by kick! 

We are being cheated by referees and there is no attempt to hide it other than by our own appeasing fans who think it's just poor refereeing, without acknowledging it's just 'poor refereeing' (cheating) against one team. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

no paa, just bemoaning the lack of luck we've had this season, wether you agree r not it can be argued that there is a 12 point swing this season caused by shite decisions

partick penalty against tarriers not given
stokes stays on the park at ibrox
offside goal against hearts that should have stood
partick boy not sent off in first half for the stamp on jack
penalty against that mob at 0-0

they are crucial decisions that ultimately changed the direction that games went

Dorrans should have been sent-off against Hibs and Morelos should have been sent-off against Partick; there's two we were fortunate to get away with.

As I said elsewhere on the forum, I'm done giving this squad the benefit of the doubt.

We have much, much deeper issues than refereeing decisions. We are fucking abysmal beyond belief.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate , most of that post was good but do you really have to have a go with that tiresome para pish .

We just lost an OF game . Many bears have every right to feel their injustice taking place with these bastards in the black

I'm sick of hearing this taig behaviour line . It is as thick and staunch as fuck though

I know we just lost another Old Firm game, but do you know why I'm throwing around the paranoia accusations? Because we've lost the last fucking six; most without a fight and a few in utter humiliation.

Add to that, we've spent millions on under-performing, off-the-pace duds and who could forget the Progrès result?

Yet, some are suggesting that a highly debatable penalty claim influenced the result? Give me peace.

I was criticised on here for being negative in the build-up - despite the fact that we failed to beat bottom-of-the-league Partick over 90 minutes, twice - but I'm being realistic.

We were never going to win yesterday. Under this manager, we are hopeless.

23 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Dorrans should have been sent-off against Hibs and Morelos should have been sent-off against Partick; there's two we were fortunate to get away with.

As I said elsewhere on the forum, I'm done giving this squad the benefit of the doubt.

We have much, much deeper issues than refereeing decisions. We are fucking abysmal beyond belief.

Morelos wasn't a red. Petulant flick, but not a red card. It was a yellow. And if we're saying Dorrans should have gone, then Stokes should have twice, as should a couple of other Hibs players.

39 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Morelos wasn't a red. Petulant flick, but not a red card. It was a yellow. And if we're saying Dorrans should have gone, then Stokes should have twice, as should a couple of other Hibs players.

There's no danger you're referring to the same incident as me. Petulant flick? It was a volley to the calf, off the ball. If it happened against us, we would have been raging; it was a straight red.

I agree that Stokes should have been sent-off, but Dorrans instigated the incident that lead to Jack's red by grabbing that boy by the throat. By the laws of the game, that's a red card.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

There's no danger you're referring to the same incident as me. Petulant flick? It was a volley to the calf, off the ball. If it happened against us, we would have been raging; it was a straight red.

I agree that Stokes should have been sent-off, but Dorrans instigated the incident that lead to Jack's red by grabbing that boy by the throat. By the laws of the game, that's a red card.

Volley to the calf is more than a bit melodramatic. There's no chance I'd want a red for that. It's pretty straightforward as far as the wording of the rules are concerned. It wasn't in danger of injuring the opponent, so it's not a red.

Dorrans squared up in a pretty mild manner by normal standards and there was a grab to the chest that was the kind of nothing handbags you see all the time. Was never a red. Whereas Stokes x 2 were reds and Jack was unjustly sent off.

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I know we just lost another Old Firm game, but do you know why I'm throwing around the paranoia accusations? Because we've lost the last fucking six; most without a fight and a few in utter humiliation.

Add to that, we've spent millions on under-performing, off-the-pace duds and who could forget the Progrès result?

Yet, some are suggesting that a highly debatable penalty claim influenced the result? Give me peace.

I was criticised on here for being negative in the build-up - despite the fact that we failed to beat bottom-of-the-league Partick over 90 minutes, twice - but I'm being realistic.

We were never going to win yesterday. Under this manager, we are hopeless.

Can't disagree mate but there is mitigating circumstances .It's happening every other week and in every big match 

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

no paa, just bemoaning the lack of luck we've had this season, wether you agree r not it can be argued that there is a 12 point swing this season caused by shite decisions

partick penalty against tarriers not given
stokes stays on the park at ibrox
offside goal against hearts that should have stood
partick boy not sent off in first half for the stamp on jack
penalty against that mob at 0-0

they are crucial decisions that ultimately changed the direction that games went

Everybody I've spoken to thinks that if we'd got that pen and scored their arses were on the verge of collapse. In fact if you go back and look at the last 20 minutes of the first half most of their players were hiding. Their CB's spent most of their possession passing it between themselves. They shat it from us on the counter.

GOAT was right a few weeks back: we're one good transfer window away from being a threat to them.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Volley to the calf is more than a bit melodramatic. There's no chance I'd want a red for that. It's pretty straightforward as far as the wording of the rules are concerned. It wasn't in danger of injuring the opponent, so it's not a red.

Dorrans squared up in a pretty mild manner by normal standards and there was a grab to the chest that was the kind of nothing handbags you see all the time. Was never a red. Whereas Stokes x 2 were reds and Jack was unjustly sent off.

I think you're winding me up. You're usually a very sensible poster, but your assessments of both scenarios are incredible.

You cannot kick someone off the ball, regardless of whether an injury is inflicted or not. Nor can you grab someone by the throat.

5 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I think you're winding me up. You're usually a very sensible poster, but your assessments of both scenarios are incredible.

You cannot kick someone off the ball, regardless of whether an injury is inflicted or not. Nor can you grab someone by the throat.

Yes, you can. Read the rules. The kick has to be deemed excessive force to be a red. A pathetic wee flick isn't a red, it's a yellow.

A good few years ago this was discussed at length after a similar Nacho Novo flick, against Hibs, I think it was, and it was confirmed by referees that a petulant kick is not a red, that it has to involve excessive force and there has to be a danger of injury. A pathetic little kick out of the boot as with Morelos doesn't constitute that. Hell, even the Sportscene crew gave it pretty short thrift, because it was minor. You won't find something like that being assessed by the compliance officer either (as it wasn't in this case).  Rightly so.

And look again. Dorrans Didn't grab anyone by the throat.